What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 Flex (1 Viewer)

Need 2 for Flex spot

• LeSean

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Justin Jackson

• Tyler Boyd

• Jarvis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calvin Ridley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Outnumbered

Footballguy
Need 2 for my Flex spots:

LeSean, Justin Jackson, Tyler Boyd, Jarvis, Calvin Ridley

6 pt TDs, .5 pt per rush, 1.5 per reception

Wow this is a tough call, especially with the weird scoring system. i don't think I've ever seen a league award points for rushes. 

I think Ridley is safe to sit. Doesn't see high volume and is TD dependent. I'd also sit Landry, as he has been very inconsistent since Hue was fired.

I'd go Jackson in a game the Chargers should dominate, then it gets tough.

McCoy probably has the highest floor in this system as he should see at 20 touches this week, however Boyd could rack up garbage time catches, so he probably has a higher ceiling.

I'll say Jackson and Boyd, but its very 51-49 between Boyd and McCoy.

If you want the highest floor I would go with McCoy and Boyd.  I think they are propped by the points per rush and reception scoring to give them a nice floor.  If you want the highest upside I would go with Jackson and Landry.  I think Landry in the slot against Carolina has the potential for a big game and if Jackson starts off hot against a terrible Cincy defense he could be in for a huge day. 

Users who are viewing this thread