What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Projection Data: For NEXT week (Week 15). (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
There's obviously plenty of rankings/projections data floating around for week 15, but are there any resources out there on this interwebz for looking at week 15??

As an owner with a team on bye, I'm looking to make moves now for next week. For example, dumping an A. Jeffery for a WR on the wire who this week has a lousy matchup, but next week's matchup looks promising.

In my CBS league interface, the stats feature allows for future projections. 

Anything else out there?

Thanks

There's obviously plenty of rankings/projections data floating around for week 15, but are there any resources out there on this interwebz for looking at week 15??

As an owner with a team on bye, I'm looking to make moves now for next week. For example, dumping an A. Jeffery for a WR on the wire who this week has a lousy matchup, but next week's matchup looks promising.

In my CBS league interface, the stats feature allows for future projections. 

Anything else out there?

Thanks
I doubt you'd find any that you should trust but you could do your own.  There are plenty of sites, including FBG I think, that keep track of points allowed to opposing RBs, WRs, TEs, etc.   Compare that info to past performance, recent performance and trends, and what you believe to be injury/playing time/matchup situations.  It takes some work but the good news is that there are probably only a handful of options on your waiver wire at each position that you would consider this far in advance so you don't have to do it for every player.

The other option is the FBG "Top 200 Forward" that includes Rest of Season projections. Not exactly what you're looking for, since they lump together Weeks 15 & 16, but it's something.

I doubt you'd find any that you should trust but you could do your own.  There are plenty of sites, including FBG I think, that keep track of points allowed to opposing RBs, WRs, TEs, etc.   Compare that info to past performance, recent performance and trends, and what you believe to be injury/playing time/matchup situations.  It takes some work but the good news is that there are probably only a handful of options on your waiver wire at each position that you would consider this far in advance so you don't have to do it for every player.
This right here. It takes some leg work but probably the best way to approach it, especially if you’re looking to make moves, not just start/sit decisions. 

Attention @Joe Bryant -- what @kyoun1e is suggesting -- bring some analysis and reccos for WK 15 and 16 up a little in time to help those with byes or who want to make prepemtive/blocking moves.

Bloom kinda does this well for his D by Committee, with some understandable adjustments as the games play out if things change.

It's a good idea, even though it applies to a smaller use case pool.

Attention @Joe Bryant -- what @kyoun1e is suggesting -- bring some analysis and reccos for WK 15 and 16 up a little in time to help those with byes or who want to make prepemtive/blocking moves.

Bloom kinda does this well for his D by Committee, with some understandable adjustments as the games play out if things change.

Exactly.

My best pickups historically, the moves that make a difference, are the ones I make THIS week for NEXT week. Gotta be a step ahead of competition. Need more tools here.

Agreed. It would be very helpful.

The weekly projection in MyFBG (subscriber content) has weeks 15 and 16 already there. I assume this works like how the old dominator excel apps worked. the staff projects the whole year week by week and then adjust based on SoS, matchup, injuries, etc. as each week passes.

The weekly projection in MyFBG (subscriber content) has weeks 15 and 16 already there. I assume this works like how the old dominator excel apps worked. the staff projects the whole year week by week and then adjust based on SoS, matchup, injuries, etc. as each week passes.
I don't see that to be the case. I can see week 14, but not 15.

Maybe I'm not paying the big bucks for week 15 projections.

Whatever they projected for Leonard Fournette next week, knock it down about 7-8 pts.

yes I am very sore about the 3 pts output last night.

I don't see that to be the case. I can see week 14, but not 15.

Maybe I'm not paying the big bucks for week 15 projections.
In the new my.footballguys.com page, the drop down shows 15 and 16. Not on the regular weekly page. The weeks 15 and 16 projections look to be updated for each week's matchup.

The other option is the FBG "Top 200 Forward" that includes Rest of Season projections. Not exactly what you're looking for, since they lump together Weeks 15 & 16, but it's something.
Thanks. For this year, our Top 200 is is going to be the best thing we can do for looking in the future like this. It's super helpful for this kind of thing. Thanks. https://subscribers.footballguys.com/myfbg/mydraftlisti.php?oproj=2&kproj=2&dproj=2&viewpos=all&profile=0 . I understand it's not exactly what you're asking for but it's our best view there and in my opnion, better than anything out there. 

In the new my.footballguys.com page, the drop down shows 15 and 16. Not on the regular weekly page. The weeks 15 and 16 projections look to be updated for each week's matchup.
Ah. Still lean towards the old interface.

So these projections are from Bob Henry? Not familiar with him. How solid are his projections?

See some odd projections. For example, L. Jackson projected at 11 points against the TB D. That seems a tad off.

Users who are viewing this thread