What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE: Ebron or Kittle; QB: Watson or Mayfield (1 Viewer)

Drake Hater

Footballguy
0.5 PPR; 0.7 for every 10 yds rec. 

Watson & Mayfield both at home 

Ebron and Kittle going against above average defenses

That was where I was leaning but second guessing based on Mayfield @ home vs a struggling pass defense & Kittle's target percentage. Appreciate the feedback!

I always feel like such a contrarian when I disagree with consensus picks, but I'd go Kittle over Ebron. The Broncos haven't been good against TE's all year, just lost their best defensive back, and Kittle is averaging 11 targets a game over the last 3 weeks. I can't sit that. I like Ebron a lot too, but he feels riskier to me, and has a tougher matchup in my eyes.

I fully agree with Watson over Mayfield. 

I always feel like such a contrarian when I disagree with consensus picks, but I'd go Kittle over Ebron. The Broncos haven't been good against TE's all year, just lost their best defensive back, and Kittle is averaging 11 targets a game over the last 3 weeks. I can't sit that. I like Ebron a lot too, but he feels riskier to me, and has a tougher matchup in my eyes.

I fully agree with Watson over Mayfield. 
Spot on. Ebron had a good game for the TE position but Kittle had himself a day. 

Users who are viewing this thread