What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🦅 EAGLES @ 🤠 COWBOYS: Cowboys win (3 Viewers)

Really need the offense to get a good drive here and get at least some points on the board. would like to see them involve the WRs on the 1st down

Given your position on the Kareem hunt incident I’m confused as why that would be a factor to you.
Dallas has been notorious over the years for signing players with criminal history from drug abuse to beating women. It seems kind of petty to hate Bennet for just speaking his mind when your own team has some history of employing some questionable characters 

The sun comes in through the well designed windows orienting the stadium directly into the setting sun.
I thought Dallas said they were putting curtains for those though. I know I remember people saying that so they wouldn't have any more glare issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas has been notorious over the years for signing players with criminal history from drug abuse to beating women. It seems kind of petty to hate Bennet for just speaking his mind when your own team has some history of employing some questionable characters 
"Speaks his mind"....yeah, that's why people don't like Bennett 

Good Lord smh

Who talks about history, you or us? We haven’t been team in a very long time dude. 

Get off your moral soapbox. Every thread you go off on a 700 word soliloquy about a morality issue yet you’re OK with what Kareem hunt did.

Let’s talk about the game dude.Let’s talk about the game dude.

Who talks about history, you or us? We haven’t been team in a very long time dude. 

Get off your moral soapbox. Every thread you go off on a 700 word soliloquy about a morality issue yet you’re OK with what Kareem hunt did.

Let’s talk about the game dude.Let’s talk about the game dude.
Never said I was ok with what Hunt did. Just said if the roles were reversed considering the reports how she acted if it was a guy people wouldn't have an issue with it. I was calling out the hypocrisy of that as well as the fact theres multiple people who will have an issue players protesting but say nothing when their team Signs a Gregg Hardy or Foster, etc. 

Seriously?
Are you talking about the Vegas incident? I put nothing to it. There's #### cops out there every day who do #### and nothing happens. Do you know how many times Cops lie about an incident especially with minorities involved? If one of them happens to lose his job over a lie I call it karma

Users who are viewing this thread