What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

šŸ¦… EAGLES @ šŸ¤  COWBOYS: Cowboys win (2 Viewers)

Are you talking about the Vegas incident? I put nothing to it. There's #### cops out there every day who do #### and nothing happens. Do you know how many times Cops lie about an incident especially with minorities involved? If one of them happens to lose his job over a lie I call it karma

OK dude, Iā€™ve been pretty patient with you being an obnoxious ##### bag over the years and just chalked itĀ up to being a rival of my team and a passionate fanĀ but your comments here and in other places recently are indicativeĀ of a unbalanced,Ā ####ed up person.Ā 

Grow up.Ā 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pick, but why are DB's routinely so stupid?

ZERO reason to try to bring that back out
Momentum carried him into end zone. So you're saying he should trust ref to make correct decision?

I think they often do it because they're nit sure exactly where they are.

Momentum carried him into end zone. So you're saying he should trust ref to make correct decision?

I think they often do it because they're nit sure exactly where they are.
Yeah given these Zebras today they probably would've called it a safety.Best not to chance it.Ā 

At least he doesn't beat womenĀ  :shrug:
Did you of all people really just say that? But yet you say Kareem's girl "deserved a beat down" because you feel she was racist (without proof)?

Bro you deserve to take some time away and reflect on life a bit. Jeez.

This slow death is more aggravating than anything. We're going to lose like 16-7
Honestly if this offense can't do anything next drive i may just turn the TV off. Or become a CowboysĀ fan. Really is painful to watch

Honestly if this offense can't do anything next drive i may just turn the TV off. Or become a CowboysĀ fan. Really is painful to watch
You'll be fine

Dallas is dominating time of possession, yards, etc and will only be leading by 6 and that's if they get luckyĀ 

This is how they lose games.Ā 

Dallas doesn't make halftime adjustments either

Whole lotta game left here

Did you of all people really just say that? But yet you say Kareem's girl "deserved a beat down" because you feel she was racist (without proof)?

Bro you deserve to take some time away and reflect on life a bit. Jeez.
I put him on ignore. He joins the ranks of 5 other people over the course of what, 15 years on this board?Ā 

Djax

Major

tim

someĀ dude named ozwozzleĀ 

and mad SweeneyĀ 

You'll be fine

Dallas is dominating time of possession, yards, etc and will only be leading by 6 and that's if they get luckyĀ 

This is how they lose games.Ā 

Dallas doesn't make halftime adjustments either

Whole lotta game left here
we are hoping, but considering this f'n offense has 8 yards for the 2nd quarter i am not leaning on anything until they can show they can move the ball. I know it sounds crazy, but how about at least an attempt to throw a pass to Jeffrey?

ehh, you can't throw a crying emoji when they finally start calling some obvious holds. that hold definitely effeted the outcome of that play
The crying emoji is because alot of eagles fans have been crying in here the whole game. The thread sucks because of it and the weird defense of Bennett and the unbelievable hoping of police to lose their jobs for karma lmao

Weird bunch in here for sureĀ 

Enjoy the game, and the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread