What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL Marvel's Avengers: Endgame **** SPOILERS ALLOWED! Enter at your own risk!!! (1 Viewer)

I couldn't find a thread, so I thought I'd start one...apologize if it's a Honda.

First Trailer for Marvel's Avengers: Endgame.

Is this the first movie to come out after Stan Lee died?

Gotta love how they handle Scott Lang.
We've been talking about it in the MCU thread as well.

Trailer looks good.  Really looking forward to this one!

Refresh my memory- how did Tony Stark end up where he is?  Where is he, anyway?
Tony was on Titan (or whatever they had as Thanos’s home planet) with Strange, Spider-Man, Star Lord, and Mantis.  All the others got dusted, so he was alone. I’m guessing that he rebuilt a ship and has been trying to get back home.

Tony was on Titan (or whatever they had as Thanos’s home planet) with Strange, Spider-Man, Star Lord, and Mantis.  All the others got dusted, so he was alone. I’m guessing that he rebuilt a ship and has been trying to get back home.
Stark and Nebula are alive on Titan however the ship they are in when flying is Starlord's ship.

Refresh my memory- how did Tony Stark end up where he is?  Where is he, anyway?
Drax was on Titan too. 

But you could easily have missed that as Drax has mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still that he becomes invisible to the eye.   :ninja:

Didn't spoiler anything? Ant man got out of the Quantum Realm and Hawkeye is back and apparently became Ronin.
Ant Man, imo, is going to be freed in the Captain Marvel movie. Something has to happen during that movie that will roll over into Endgame.

That Ant-man and Hawkeye are going to be in the movie?  That was pretty much an assumption going in, wasn't it?  But it didn't reveal much of anything about the actual plot.
It might have.. I'm keeping it to myself.  But there are some clues that appear to be small give aways imo.

eta - OK, for starters - that isn't Hawkeye anymore. The katana is a hint. @GregR

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple few other things that allow us to put 2 & 2 together... if you catch it.

Or if you watch it over and over like I did lol.

It might have.. I'm keeping it to myself.  But there are some clues that appear to be small give aways imo.

eta - OK, for starters - that isn't Hawkeye anymore. The katana is a hint. @GregR

For 90% of people who will see End Games, what they get out of that part of the trailer is, "Oh, Hawkeye has a new suit".   

Which honestly is all I'd have gotten out of it too were not for people in here upping the spoiler factor.    :stalker: at you there, @shadyridr     :boxing:     ;)

Which is ok, I have no clue who the character is beyond what is implied by the name. And I'm fine with that.

For most fans, Ronin being in the movie had been known, or rumored for months. 

That Ant-man and Hawkeye are going to be in the movie?  That was pretty much an assumption going in, wasn't it?  But it didn't reveal much of anything about the actual plot.

What exactly wasn't known? 

I get that Greg called him Hawkeye, I assume he meant the person. Or maybe Greg doesn't know or care about the change but it's been discussed in many places before. 

My 15yo is a huge fan so I might assume more people follow this than really do, but many fans were following the Ronin rumor for months.

What exactly wasn't known? 

I get that Greg called him Hawkeye, I assume he meant the person. Or maybe Greg doesn't know or care about the change but it's been discussed in many places before. 

My 15yo is a huge fan so I might assume more people follow this than really do, but many fans were following the Ronin rumor for months.
I don't think most people would catch the details to know ronin vs hawkeye from that.. our discussion was that greR didnt see any spoilers, my counter was that for the trained eye - more is revealed than it might seem.

eta - the Katana isn't the only light spoiler in that trailer. I just figured it was the least invasive to note.

If they're bringing Captain Marvel into Endgame, the fact that the Skrull are shapeshifters means that anyone in that trailer may not be who they seem.  

If they're bringing Captain Marvel into Endgame, the fact that the Skrull are shapeshifters means that anyone in that trailer may not be who they seem. 
Then, was Captain Marvel in Infinity War? She could have been Bruce Banner or something.

For 90% of people who will see End Games, what they get out of that part of the trailer is, "Oh, Hawkeye has a new suit".   

Which honestly is all I'd have gotten out of it too were not for people in here upping the spoiler factor.    :stalker: at you there, @shadyridr     :boxing:     ;)

Which is ok, I have no clue who the character is beyond what is implied by the name. And I'm fine with that.
So, did Hawkeye turn into Ronin or did Hawkeye die and was just slid into another character?

Not that anyone cares but I used to have a super hero character named "Endgame" in the City of Heroes MMO. If it were still around, I'd be all kinds of popular right now ! 

Random thought early in the morning...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread