What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Low Tier Dynasty RBs (1 Viewer)

Country Boy

Footballguy
Our league rules limit roster spaces for our Franchise League and every year some teams cut low tier players to make a playoff push. Standard scoring, .5 pt PPR league  Some of the  RBs currently available are:

Gus Edwards - Small sample size but has been really productive of late.  Alex Collins in the mix, not sure of contract year.

Ronald Jones - I didn't like him much coming out of SC, passing on him to take Guice with the 1.10 in our rookie draft.  That said, I don't see a long term solution in Tampa and they use some draft capital on him.

Ito Smith - I believe Coleman is free after this year so will they increase his chances.  Love any RB that gets work in this offense.

Thoughts on who I could claim this week?  

Jones supposedly has the most talent even though it is yet to be seen. With Baltimore becoming pretty much a run only team and with Jackson taking over full time next year I would lean towards Edwards.

Users who are viewing this thread