Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chad in Indy

Ware or AP?

Ware or AP?   

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

9 answers to this question

AP for sure.  In standard scoring for sure AP will outscore him.  It may take 25 carries but he'll get 60-80 yards for sure and Ware will be lucky to COMBINE for that against Ravens.  Chiefs will use other backs and honestly, I'll think Mahomes sits back and just slowly picks apart that D all day, with very little runs.

See mine please?  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773005-beckham-out-lots-of-help-needed/

15 minutes ago, CMU37484 said:

AP for sure.  In standard scoring for sure AP will outscore him.  It may take 25 carries but he'll get 60-80 yards for sure and Ware will be lucky to COMBINE for that against Ravens.  Chiefs will use other backs and honestly, I'll think Mahomes sits back and just slowly picks apart that D all day, with very little runs.

See mine please?  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773005-beckham-out-lots-of-help-needed/

If he was gonna get 25 carries, I agree.  He hasn't seen 20 carries since week 8....against the Giants.  I'm more worried about him even getting 10 carries with Sanchez at QB