What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beckham out, lots of help needed (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
PPR scoring, 100 yd bonus.

Starting Mahomes, Netwon (SFlex), and Ellliot. (Normally Beckham as well)

Need a WR from D.J. Moore or Sterling Shepard

AND I need TWO now from the following group..........  S. Michel, J. Samuels, J. Jackson, S. Sharpe, D.J. Moore, and Doug Baldwin.

I'm currently picking Samuels, D.J. Moore and Sterling Shepard now that Beckham is out.  Baldwin is out, and even though Michel could hit 100 yards against Miami he never catches passes and with New England, you just can't be sure he gets all the carries with Burkhead and White around.  Samuels simply cause its the Steelers RB and a great matchup seems like a no brainer.  And with no Greg Olsen and the Panthers likely in a shoot out with Cleveland, DJ Moore stacked with Cam for me is critical.  I picked up Sharpe with the Beckham news and debated him or Justin Jackson.  Again, can;t trust Jackson will truly get enough touches to score and/pr hit 100 yards.  PPR scoring for WR's is more reliable.  5-6 catches for 50-80 yards is always way better than a main ball carrier with very few receptions in out league.

Thanks for any input and leave link, happy to return the favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR scoring, 100 yd bonus.

Starting Mahomes, Netwon (SFlex), and Ellliot. (Normally Beckham as well)

I need THREE now from the following group..........  S. Michel, J. Samuels, J. Jackson, S. Sharpe, D.J. Moore, and Doug Baldwin.

I'm currently picking Samuels, D.J. Moore and Sharpe now that Beckham is out.  Baldwin is out, and even though Michel could hit 100 yards against Miami he never catches passes and with New England, you just can't be sure he gets all the carries with Burkhead and White around.  Samuels simply cause its the Steelers RB and a great matchup seems like a no brainer.  And with no Greg Olsen and the Panthers likely in a shoot out with Cleveland, DJ Moore stacked with Cam for me is critical.  I picked up Sharpe with the Beckham news and debated him or Justin Jackson.  Again, can;t trust Jackson will truly get enough touches to score and/pr hit 100 yards.  PPR scoring for WR's is more reliable.  5-6 catches for 50-80 yards is always way better than a main ball carrier with very few receptions in out league.

Thanks for any input and leave link, happy to return the favor.
Who is Sharpe?  Do you mean Shepard?  Regardless, I don't know how you don't start  Samuels, J. Jackson    I think you are overthinking it.  I could see Shepard, but Moore seems like you are shooting for the moon.         

Michel, Samuels and Shepard. Moore is really boom or bust with CMC being so dominant
I fixed it, sorry.  It was Sterling Shepard.

I forgot to mention I do have to start ONE WR minimum.  So I have to pick one of Moore and Sterling Shepard.

At WR Shepard, flex I like Michel and Samuels. I have Moore myself but This thing with Cam’s shoulder has me worried, and ball gets spread around.

Thanks for mine.

I would take Shepard in the first group and Michel and probably Samuels in the second group.

I have my own Sheohard quandry with flex, right now I have Adams from Phil in there but really tempted to put in Shephard with Beckham out.

I think you'd be nuts not to start Michel. I think he's clearly the best player of this bunch. I'd also go Moore at WR, and Jackson at flex.

Users who are viewing this thread