What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Skins - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

I would be stunned if more than 5 minutes is shown on the RedZone channel of this game.   And not just because of the Skins incompetence

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't imagine Allen and Gruden survive more than 1 day after this season.  This team is a sh!tsh0w.
Not that I am a fan of Gruden, but find me a team that wouldn't be in a heap of trouble if they lost their top 2 quarterbacks. 

Again the reason they didn't consider Kaepernick for the #2 QB was because he didn't understand their scheme.  Last I check Mark Sanchez had a 0 QB rating.    Let's see how much Josh understand this "scheme" 

Not that I am a fan of Gruden, but find me a team that wouldn't be in a heap of trouble if they lost their top 2 quarterbacks. 
And decimated O-Line plus injuries to their top two receivers.  This is not a great team by any means, but they were in first place before the reappearance of Sanchez

What happened to Barkley. He hasn’t been on the field since his 54 yard run??

Gallman getting touches.

Is he out there??

What happened to Barkley. He hasn’t been on the field since his 54 yard run??

Gallman getting touches.

Is he out there??
I think it's pretty common when you're leading 34-0 and your RB has already logged 150+ yards that you let his backup get some action and give him a breather...

Today’s performance makes me long for the days that we are simply in a heap of trouble. This isn’t new for Gruden teams. He may be a good offensive Xs and Os guy, but he’s continually failed at other aspects of being a head coach. 

I think it's pretty common when you're leading 34-0 and your RB has already logged 150+ yards that you let his backup get some action and give him a breather...
Agree. I do wonder about how many touches he gets in the 2nd half though. Hope I’m wrong. 

Gruden fails to motivate or coach up the players.  And Allen doesn't bring in players that can win without being motivated and coached up.  Allen's tenure is as simple as that.

Cerrato was 62-82 (43.0%)

Allen is 41-68 ( 37.6%)

Skins fans should long for the days of Vinny.

Users who are viewing this thread