What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Bucs - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Winston's eyes popping out of his head going after one of his own players who all hate him. Someone go gets his meds.

The Saints must be the most overrated team in the NFL. They're going to get blown away in the playoffs if they run into a real team like the bears.

Winston's eyes popping out of his head going after one of his own players who all hate him. Someone go gets his meds.
Any other qb and you would call that being a leader. And it was after Jensen got ANOTHER personal foul. 

The NFL must drive gamblers absolutely mad. This type of game is why I don't bet on games. Same with the Giant/Skins. Makes no sense how the Giants could lead any team 34-0 without OBJ. 

The Saints must be the most overrated team in the NFL. They're going to get blown away in the playoffs if they run into a real team like the bears.
Go back and check the '09 season and how it unfolded.  Almost similar.  Bears play in arguably the worst division in football.

Ingram looks good running the ball.  Had one called back earlier on a hold.  Just not many rushing attempts by the Saints this game.

Dear Mr Winston,

I know you’re stupid, but you’ve thrown the ball to Mike Evans twice for a total of 53 yards... Perhaps you might want to look his away a little more often.

YWIA,

FC42

Dear Mr Winston,

I know you’re stupid, but you’ve thrown the ball to Mike Evans twice for a total of 53 yards... Perhaps you might want to look his away a little more often.

YWIA,

FC42
Hoping for some garbage time stats for Mr Evans.

Whatever 2nd half adjustment the Saints made against Evans deserves a tip of the cap. He's been invisible
Yep. I'm thrilled that they seemed to adjust all over the place in the second half against the Bucs. Looked like it was going to be the Cowboys game all over again for a while there.

I'm really, really hoping the Panthers have mentally packed it in when the Saints play there next week. After losing to the Browns today, their playoff hopes are on life support ... just don't want the Panthers getting amped up and playing miles over their heads like Dallas did, treating the Saints game as "their Super Bowl".

Users who are viewing this thread