What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF? (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
Presumably to advance to the Semis

Thanks to the Bears 🐻 stuffing Gurley, I may survive AB having his worst game of the year.

Cook + Randolph => 23.42

Pretty much a coin flip.

My opponent had Henry, Luck & Stills on his bench.

In A league:

Need Dalvin Cook to blow the #### up.

In B league:

Have the bye, but would like theilen to score 30, to knock out my one buddy, who accumulated a crazy strong team (redraft)

League A: 12 points from Dalvin Cook

League B: 17 points from Stefon Diggs

Both are standard scoring. I'd say league A's chances are about 2/3, and league B is about 1/3.

In A league:

Need Dalvin Cook to blow the #### up.

In B league:

Have the bye, but would like theilen to score 30, to knock out my one buddy, who accumulated a crazy strong team (redraft)
Just to give you an idea why I want my buddy to get knocked out:

1/2 PPR, yardage bonuses

QB: Rodgers

RB: M. Gordon

RB: A. Jones

WR: OBJ

WR: Hopkins

WR: A. Brown

TE: Samuels (Yahoo league)

Flex: M. Mack

Def: Houston ( play Jets week 15)

Redraft team.....

13.55 points from Chris carson so another team wins their match and retains the division lead. Gonna be really close methinks. I'm in the playoffs if he can do it, and out by tiebreaker if he can't.

Down 38, opponent done. Have Danielle Hunter and Frank Clark going tonight. Gonna need some sacks and a pretty big game from at least one of them. Not anticipating anything but Hunter did put up 39 during his 3.5 sack game a month or so ago. So there's a (small) chance.

In the league where I have won the last two championships, I am +20.5 with Bradley McDougald left and opponent has Everson Griffen and Harrison Smith.  So without any defensive TDs from his two players I should hold on...with the reward playing the #1 seed who won the two championships before I went on my run.

In the other league my #1 seeded team is losing to the #8 seed 182-100.  I need Rudolph, Wagner and McDougald to outscore Harrison Smith by 82 points.  Stupid game.  This guy averages 120 ppg, I average 160 ppg and he obliterated me.  Take away his Derrick Henry and he still smashed me.

I need Penny to score 8 points in PPR. (or Mike Davis if Penny doesn't play).

Opponent had Henry playing, and had Goff/Gurley last going last night as well, so I figured it was a lost cause. Surprised I still have a shot.

I'm up 10 with Diggs vs Cousins and Rudolph

Benching the Bears for the Broncos cost me 14 points and Cam Newton came up really small.

I need to have Lamar Jackson & Chi Def in my starting lineup over Brees & Buffalo, so now I am destitute to require Cousins have 8+ turnovers!  However unlikely this is, I am out from the 1st round playoffs! 

Need Diggs to score less than 23.4

PPR, no bonus.

Probably 60/40 in my favor right now. I’m going to be a walking panic attack all day. 

Kyle Rudolph to go 6 receptions for 80 yards....or one TD.  I'd prefer a TD.  Early in the game if you please.  First series?  Thanks.

I need Stefon Diggs NOT to outscore the Viking defense by more than 93.6

ETA - non-PPR

Last edited by a moderator:
Also for the ghost of Reggie White to lay some magic healing powers on Melvin Gordon's knee and Tyreek Hill's foot.  But that can be anytime before Thursday, really.

Get a nice tall cold IPA, and enjoy the MNF game without worry.....on to the next round.

I am interested in couple of buddies in another league.....guy is up 9.5 with Wilson...opponent has Cousins......4 pts per TD pass.   The Cousins owner is about a 3-1 dog and will lose primarily because he got Amari Coopered.  Kind of hope Cousins goes off and his owner wins....sucks to lose when an opponent scores a TD on a deflected pass.....cost him 7.5 points.  Being only down 2 with Cousins vs Wilson is much more manageable.

Up 23 in a 0.5 PPR, need to hold off SeaBass and Sheldon Richardson.  Fortunately I have Stefon Diggs and Harrison Smith.

It looked bleak for me yesterday until Big Ben came back in and Amari Cooper went ape-poop.  

Already won 1, lost 1.  And two byes.  

Need 23 from Cook in ppr

Up 21 with Thielen v. Cousins, Carson, and Lockett

So many bad decisions ....

Need 25 1/2 from Diggs in full point PPR. He can do it but need Minnesota playing from behind and Diggs getting peppered with targets. 

Only relevant thread to post this in... Guy in my league actually played Baldwin and now he's inactive. He's got no other option. Big fat 0 in a close matchup. Silly move since he didn't practice all week.

In the other league my #1 seeded team is losing to the #8 seed 182-100.  I need Rudolph, Wagner and McDougald to outscore Harrison Smith by 82 points.  Stupid game.  This guy averages 120 ppg, I average 160 ppg and he obliterated me.  Take away his Derrick Henry and he still smashed me.
Fell just 71 points short...so close.  If somehow they erase Derrick Henry and Ezekiel Elliot's points I win by 3.  PATHETIC!

Users who are viewing this thread