What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Seahawks v Vikings (1 Viewer)

You think there would be more hype with this game, win and you are in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys?  Does Cousins need to get the ball out quickly tonight?  Is that why he was brought in by MIN?  Is that why he was given the big contract?

These announcers are the worst in the history of broadcasting anything!  I gotta find the radio broadcast because I can't listen to them at all.

Seriously - how do they not call the facemask - grabbed Murray by the mask & head turned. So obvious.

officiating is garbage lately. 

I can't believe Cousins literally threw the ball to Murray 4 yards BEHIND him...

EDIT: What makes it worse is he's incapable of throwing Cook a screen he can do something with.

If you haven't seen them play and were wondering why the Vikings have underperformed, it should be readily apparent to you now.

Did I hear that right? Did they say something about Penny and speed? I'm only somewhat listening. 

I kind of love these uniforms. If you're going to be obnoxious and over the top, by all means don't half ### it. They went all in on these eyesores, for whatever reason. It's an amazing abomination. 

I don't see how hard it is to get Diggs/Thielein on some slants and find ways to get Cook out in space.

I mean Good Lord how is DeFilippio still employed after getting chewed out by Zimmer last week? If Vikes don't make the playoffs he may not have a job in 2019.

I don't see how hard it is to get Diggs/Thielein on some slants and find ways to get Cook out in space.

I mean Good Lord how is DeFilippio still employed after getting chewed out by Zimmer last week? If Vikes don't make the playoffs he may not have a job in 2019.
THANK YOU. 

These pistachio commercials.....why do they all sit there completely still with their eyes wide open? Are they blind? No shtick. I don't understand it. And why can't any of them chew with their mouthes closed?

Hey guys?  Does Cousins need to get the ball out quickly tonight?  Is that why he was brought in by MIN?  Is that why he was given the big contract?

These announcers are the worst in the history of broadcasting anything!  I gotta find the radio broadcast because I can't listen to them at all.
I have to assume you are talking about Witten, because he sucks.

I wish they'd put Booger in the booth, put Witten on that cart thing and drive it into the nearest ocean.

This offensive game plan has been horse#### for 8 games. 

And cousins has the pocket awareness of a sea cucumber. 
They talked a couple games ago about how the coaches were on him to get rid of the ball faster or some such thing. I think they've got him over thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread