What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 - TNF - Chargers @ Chiefs (1 Viewer)

There's another TD directly attributable to the NFL's determination to utterly neuter defenses.

Two years ago and the CB would have levelled Mahomes.  Here he had to run past, wrap the waist and try to pull him down, giving time to find a receiver.

I get the safety stuff, but the way the game is changing is not for the better.  Should be a better solution.

Somewhere, Satan is laughing because he obviously owns Mahomes’ soul.  How do these circus throws never catch up to him?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's another TD directly attributable to the NFL's determination to utterly neuter defenses.

Two years ago and the CB would have levelled Mahomes.  Here he had to run past, wrap the waist and try to pull him down, giving time to find a receiver.

I get the safety stuff, but the way the game is changing is not for the better.  Should be a better solution.
I won’t disagree that the defender maybe didn’t go all out at Mahomes but Mahomes did side step him as he got close which helped with avoiding the defender and give him a chance to throw the TD

I have Rivers, Tyreek, Jackson, and Butker going. Guy I'm playing has Mahomes. He'll probably outscore all four of my players combined.

I won’t disagree that the defender maybe didn’t go all out at Mahomes but Mahomes did side step him as he got close which helped with avoiding the defender and give him a chance to throw the TD
Looked like Melvin Engram was being held by the RB on that TD

Somewhere, Satan is laughing because he obviously owns Mahomes’ soul.  How do these circus throws never catch up to him?
With the number of crazy risky throws he makes, you gotta think he'll come back down to earth and some of those will end badly, but it just keeps not happening...

San Diego needs to keep the pressure and keep scoring. Not that this O will take it easy, but I don't want Reid to start suddenly thinking about pulling Mahomes.

Once John and Jaron Brown left the Cardinals and went their separate ways, I thought I was done with the annoying box-score double take.

Thanks a lot, Damien and Darrell!  :thumbdown:

Lol at everyone worried abt rivers and everybody already, lot more game to be played, Rivers will be throwing a lot

Users who are viewing this thread