What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Play the highest upside player in the semi-final (1 Viewer)

GeeHua

Footballguy
i'm facing an uphill battle in fantasy semi, so i need to start the player with the highest upside:
6pt passing TD PPR league starting 2RB/3WR/1FLEX
My team:

Brady/Lamar Jackson
Gurley/Aaron Jones/Michel/Mack/Breida
Thielen/D. Moore/Shepard/Reynolds/Funchess/Conley
Brate/Engram
Badgley
CHI/TEN

On WW,
RB: D. Williams/Ito Smith/K. Dixon
WR: Curtis Samuel/Stills/Westbrook/Robby Anderson/D. Hamilton

I'm thinking QB i will have to go with Brady, and TE will have to go with Brate's TD upside?

On RB, beside Gurley, i'm tempted to start Aaron Jones despite a bad match up,
On 3WRs, besides thielen, i will go with Moore, but struggling with the third option, If OBJ sits again, i will have to go with Shepard? but if not, maybe one of those on the WW? Either Samuel or Stills or Robby Anderson or Westbrook?
On Flex, i'm struggling to choose between Michel and Mack, if Breida plays he will be a nice high upside option too. How about D. Williams?

Thanks very much

Brady,  Gurley and Jones and Michel in flex but if Ware is out I'd pick up Damien for flex.

Thielen as WR1. Engram as TE and Shepard as your WR3 if OBJ is out otherwise Brate.  Is D Moore DJ or David? If DJ then he is your WR2, If David Moore I'd pick up Samuel and Hamilton and go with both of them as WR2 and WR3, If DJ Moore and OBJ plays I'd pick up Samuel as your WR3.

Chicago

Be aggressive pick up Damien, Samuel and Hamilton if you can on waivers but I can't believe others aren't putting in claims on them.

Brady,  Gurley and Jones and Michel in flex but if Ware is out I'd pick up Damien for flex.

Thielen as WR1. Engram as TE and Shepard as your WR3 if OBJ is out otherwise Brate.  Is D Moore DJ or David? If DJ then he is your WR2, If David Moore I'd pick up Samuel and Hamilton and go with both of them as WR2 and WR3, If DJ Moore and OBJ plays I'd pick up Samuel as your WR3.

Chicago

Be aggressive pick up Damien, Samuel and Hamilton if you can on waivers but I can't believe others aren't putting in claims on them.
Wouldn't this be less aggressive because the likelihood of DJ Moore and Samuel having ceiling games is very small?  I would go that route to play safe but not for upside.

Wouldn't this be less aggressive because the likelihood of DJ Moore and Samuel having ceiling games is very small?  I would go that route to play safe but not for upside.
Both have potential for multiple scores and are better options than his other guys. However I see your point. Picking up Hamilton could pay off.

Thanks! It’s DJ Moore.

a little surprised you guys prefer Engram over Brate but I guess it’s PPR league so Engram can catch 8-9 passes? I’m a little hesitant about Engram because OBJ may play, and if OBJ doesn’t play, then I will start Shepard which will likely cap Engram’s upside?

agree with Damien williams, and I will prolly go all in on WW for him. And yes I will prioritize hamilton over Samuel on ww (as I would still try to pick up Samuel to block my opponent playing him)

Users who are viewing this thread