What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shark Move of Too Risky to Start LJackson? (1 Viewer)

Sugar Huddle

Footballguy
Start Lamar over Luck vs a tough Cowboys D or DWatson vs a weak run-topping Jets D? I'm leaning Luck for consistency sake but Lamar is tempting. I don't think the Colts will be able to run the ball so will be forced to pass. Watson may spend most his day handing off to Miller since teams have been running all over the Jets. The points (1 pt for 10 yards) Jackson get running the ball has me considering him.

This is a 12 team, standard scoring league: 4 pts for passing TD, 6 points for a rushing or receiving TD, 1 point for every 10 yards rushing or receiving, 1 point for every 20 yards passing.

I may be guilty of over-thinking this and should go with Luck but would like some comments to bring me to my senses. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't envy your decision. Couple bad decisions or bad bounces and you could conceivably be watching Flacco for a half with the Ravens. No such concerns for Luck, but the Colts D is suspect and there's no reason to believe that if Zeke gets in a groove the Colts won't see much time of possession. If you're favored in your game take Luck's floor. If you're the underdog, I think Watson probably has a little more upside

Users who are viewing this thread