What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 QB Support Group- Best of a Bad Bunch (1 Viewer)

Ack88

Footballguy
We are in playoff time. Many of us seem to have a common problem; we are here but lack a top 15 option for QBs. So, let's figure out the best options. No QB discussed here should be a legitimate top 14 guy.

N. Foles- Wentz is almost certainly out. On the road. Hasn't seen a meaningful snap in months on a team clinging to playoff life support.

D. Carr- Nice matchup but Oakland's home/road numbers trend the wrong way. 

J. Driskell- Great spot but offense of popgun variety right now. 

J. Allen- leaning  this way. Has been very productive but Detroit does limit rushing QBs. Scared to death of his floor. Could end up 12/26/121/ 0 TD line

J. Winston- Simply do not trust TB but he's been good. Never like a Florida road team against the Baltimore  D.

M. Mariota- Titans pass game is low-average, doesn't run much.

N. Mullens- Sneaky play here. Has put up some nice stats but can you trust Nick Mullens in your league playoffs?

E. Manning- Just can't do it.

Would love the feedback here and could be swayed. Think I'm going with Allen but not without significant pause.

Good Player in a Great Matchup - J. Allen- leaning  this way. Your instincts are all right. I think his floor is good and can give you a solid line.

Maybe a tier above that group you listed but would you guys start an obvious banged up Cam over Dak or Winston? 

Lions extremely stingy against rushing QBs but those same QBs have great passing stats. Allen is the play, especially at home.

Detroit's pass rush took some hits last week losing Ansah and Hand.  I'm a Wentz/Winston owner but thinking about picking up Allen to start him myself. 

I have Allen and Mayfield. I am really thinking about Carr, perhaps Lamar Jackson. I'm just not a Jackson fan, already dropped him and nobody picked him up.

I have this exact question in the ask Bloom thread.

Jackson/Allen/Mayfield/Trubisky/Carr

Last edited by a moderator:
In a superflex my stud QB's are now an issue, need to start Rodgers (at Bears) and Foles after losing Wentz. To compound matters, after also losing OBJ I need to pair Foles with Jeffrey. I hope I'm not  :X Sunday night.

I have this exact question in the ask Bloom thread.

Jackson/Allen/Mayfield/Trubisky/Carr
I am rolling with Mayfield. Kid is a star on Saturdays and gets to play in primetime. If Nick Mullins can play well, Baker should be able to slice and dice this secondary.

Users who are viewing this thread