What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP SHARKS BY SATURDAY!...will respond (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
FPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following,comments welcome,I'll respond if you like:

D.Lewis @ NYG

S.Shepard vs Tenn

D.Njoku @ Den

V.Davis @ Ja

C.Brate @ Balt

C.Herndon vs Den

FPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following,comments welcome,I'll respond if you like:

D.Lewis @ NYG

S.Shepard vs Tenn

D.Njoku @ Den

V.Davis @ Ja

C.Brate @ Balt

C.Herndon vs Den
Shepard is the easy one for me (and not because I'm a Giants fan). WR1 this week.

Second position is harder but I'd probably go with Njoku who is going against a pass defense that is very generous to the TE.

Please return an opinion with my lineup questions.  Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread