What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Competitive 32 team IDP, salary cap league with opening (1 Viewer)

themojoworkin

Footballguy
This is an active fantasy football league with year round activity.  This league is NOT for the fantasy football owner that only wants to be active during the NFL season.  This league is perfect for someone who checks in daily, likes to make roster moves, trades, etc.  All owners in this league are quality and many of us have been playing in this/similar leagues for 8+ years.

FRANKLY MY DEAR I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

This league will be in its 8th season of existence.

32 team
1 copy of each player
Full IDP
IDP scoring to keep IDP on similar footing as offense
Starters are 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 1 DL/LB flex, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 CB/S flex.
Salary cap
Salaries are real NFL salaries
Franchise tags
Contract restructures
Very active-  normal 100-150 trades/season

Open teams: 

The Replacements (filled)

Cool Hand Luke (filled)

Usual Suspects (filled)

Ain't no thing like me except me

After we are full, there will be a dispersal draft for this league unless this is the only team that is leaving.  People tend to stay in this league- we had zero openings for a couple of years, 2 last year and 1 this year.

League site

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/42009#0

Please contact me with a little info about you/your fantasy experience in IDP and 32 team leagues (experience preferred but not required).   A high level of activity is a must.

my email

themojoworkin@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In my leagues with contracts the player simply keeps their contract- if their contract is up and they are a free agent, they only get drafted early if an owner is going to use a franchise tag on them.  Otherwise, when you draft a player in the dispersal draft you are drafting the player and the existing contract, which adds some nuance to the dispersal draft in these leagues.

In this particular league we use the actual NFL contract, so whatever is left on that contract is the contract in our league.  We allow one franchise tag/franchise each offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread