What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns @ Broncos ‘18 (1 Viewer)

I may be giving the Browns too much credit, but I think they win big. Cleveland is honestly probably one of the top 5 teams in the AFC. Just a shame they dug such a hole with Hue. Denver lost their 2nd and 3rd best players(in my opinion) and is a team very reliant on Lindsay and Miller. If you can contain either of them, Denver is nothing special.

I'll say Browns win 31-17. 

I know this isn’t AC forum but I can use quick help.   Flip flopping bw baker and Prescott.  Who would you start?

Baker is going to have issues playing for the 1st time in Denver and in Prime Time.... he's going to be Turn over machine 2night ...his ego is going to get checked

Baker is going to have issues playing for the 1st time in Denver and in Prime Time.... he's going to be Turn over machine 2night ...his ego is going to get checked
perhaps, but he may have gotten that out of the way with the Texans game. 

it will definitely be interesting to see how he responds in his second prime time game. 

So tired of hearing from Joseph "We have to start fast," yet every week the first drive is 3 and out. That is on the coaching staff--bottom line.

LOLZ on behalf of every Ravens fans in the world. Ozzie’s worst draft pick ever just made the best catch of his career. On the bright side, a Broncos loss is a big help for Baltimore 

LOLZ on behalf of every Ravens fans in the world. Ozzie’s worst draft pick ever just made the best catch of his career. On the bright side, a Broncos loss is a big help for Baltimore 
Worse than Kyle Boller? At least Perriman had the excuse of being injured all the time. Would love to see Perriman become a thing, he had about as bad a luck as a player can have for a few years there. Tearing a knee, losing his dad, then tearing the knee again. 

Bakers gonna go gun ho mode tonight...hopefully he forces a few and we get some DEN DEF points :)
It will be Denver's only chance. Case is so afraid of throwing an INT, he just check-downs or holds the ball so long, he gets sacked. Denver needs to install some simple quick hitting plays--WR screens, quick outs, anything to get  him some completions and confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be Denver's only chance. Case is so afraid of throwing an INT, he just check-downs or holds the ball so long, he gets sacked. Denver needs to install some simple quick hitting plays--WR screens, quick outs, anything to get  him some completions and confidence.
Figure Garrett has a nice game

Worse than Kyle Boller? At least Perriman had the excuse of being injured all the time. Would love to see Perriman become a thing, he had about as bad a luck as a player can have for a few years there. Tearing a knee, losing his dad, then tearing the knee again. 
Way worse than Boller, who had nearly as many wins as a QB as Perriman had catches. Also Perriman’s dad had a stroke but is still kicking 

Keenum’s gotta do something about those circles under his eyes.  Looks like a DUI mugshot every time I watch a Broncos game

Keenum really reminds me of Jeff Garcia.  His appearance, the way he throws, his mannerisms and his sometimes frantic playing style.

Baker always go deep? 
As much as any QB in the league, often it knocks the LB's/S's back opening lanes for Chubb, or drawing PI's leading to bunny TD's for Chubb. Still fully expect Chubb to have a decent game, but the big game isn't likely, unless its multiple TD's.

As much as any QB in the league, often it knocks the LB's/S's back opening lanes for Chubb, or drawing PI's leading to bunny TD's for Chubb. Still fully expect Chubb to have a decent game, but the big game isn't likely, unless its multiple TD's.
No catches. Will be LUCKY to reach a 10 point PPR floor.  

Users who are viewing this thread