What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pats @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

Oddly quiet in this thread, no hype all day.

Almost like we all know Pitt is about to get schmucked...like they do to the Pats every freaking year, and disappoint us on the hype level the media builds for this matchup.

As a Ravens fan, I’ve always admired Tomlin and thought Steelers fans were way too hard on him. But this team is always on the verge of disarray and it’s probably time for him to go 

So are Steelers still really rolling out the same scheme Brady has shredded for two decades?
Yes.

Because Tomlin is a brilliant coach and anyone who thinks otherwise is a racist.  (At least that was the narrative around here after the Oakland game...)

The only 2 stops on that drive were Patriots drops.  That's hilarious how bad this defense is playing.  And Tomlin decides to bench Burns after the first drive.  I guess he hadn't seen enough tape to know that starting Burns would end up being disastrous.

Between the impending result of this game and both of my dominant, regular season winning fantasy football teams losing in the first round of the playoffs, I guess my colonoscopy prep ends up being the high point of my day.       🤢
Pats fan here ... prepping today as well.

Just took my first 2 Dulcolax. Hoping to see the end of this game before I'm relegated to the toilet for the rest of the night.

Pats fan here ... prepping today as well.

Just took my first 2 Dulcolax. Hoping to see the end of this game before I'm relegated to the toilet for the rest of the night.
Wow good luck!  I took my Dulcolax a couple hours ago.  Just about to start the gatorade/miralax prep.   That won't be the only thing making me sick to my stomach today.

Wow good luck!  I took my Dulcolax a couple hours ago.  Just about to start the gatorade/miralax prep.   That won't be the only thing making me sick to my stomach today.
GL to you as well Fred. If it's any consolation ... Patriots defense is pretty pathetic as well.

Now time for my yellow jello dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread