Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
fantasycurse42

***Championship Week Thread***

1 minute ago, TripleThreat said:

Still mired in TE HELL.

Between UZO and Jarwin. Any thoughts?

Depending on what type of game you’re in, I’d ean Uz for a lower floor. His ceiling is #### though.

2 minutes ago, JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo said:

Assuming Julio Jones plays then my only question is who to start at flex 

Have Baldwin, CJ Anderson and Breida. Also just picked up Blue, who's definitely not my boy and a plodder but Miller is out 

0.5 ppr, 1 point per 10 yards rushed and received, 2 point bonus for 100, 150 and 200 yards (doubtful any of them will get that many yards) 

Leaning towards Baldwin. Thoughts are welcome 

Baldwin probably best call; I’d think hard about Breida however myself

2 hours ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Am I nuts for considering Alshon Jeffrey over Mike Evans in PPR? 

Byron Jones is beasting this year.

Then whoever I sit out of those 2 winds up in the flex mix, where I need one out of Fournette, Michel, CJA, Evans/Jeffrey.

Ive flip flopped on this 100x

Dropped Fournette, don’t even want to look at him on my bench.

Jeffrey & Evans it is!

Think Michel could have a good game, but I’m scared I’d throw my phone through the TV if Brady or Devlin stole a GL TD from him.

Edited by fantasycurse42

Desperate for a little advice.  It's a .5 PPR league (with 1/25 KR/PR yards) and I need 1 WR and 1 flex from this list: Golladay, Fournette, Lockett, Jamaal Williams.   If it matters, I made a defensive move and also picked up James Washington (opponent has Juju) so he's an option if Juju doesn't go.

Currently have Fournette and Lockett in.

7 minutes ago, patalbert said:

Desperate for a little advice.  It's a .5 PPR league (with 1/25 KR/PR yards) and I need 1 WR and 1 flex from this list: Golladay, Fournette, Lockett, Jamaal Williams.   If it matters, I made a defensive move and also picked up James Washington (opponent has Juju) so he's an option if Juju doesn't go.

Currently have Fournette and Lockett in.

I'd swap Fournette with Williams. Just really hard to trust Jaguars right now 

Think I just talked myself in to a strategy. Hang with me here... 

I am a heavy favorite. I have Gurley. My other RB is Kamara. My flex options out for Gurley are Jeffrey (early game) or Ingram (later than Gurley). 

Strategy: just committing to Ingram in for Gurley to pair with Kamara which gives me a good floor at RB. Which is hopefully all I need as a heavy favorite. 

My fear is Gurley plays sparingly and doesn't doesn't double digit and then the Saints end up making it an Ingram feature game and Kamara doesn't double digit. I can start Ingram and Kamara to lock in the Saints and not stress. Or go huge upside with Gurley or a good safe play with upside in Jeffrey. 

I'm a fairly heavy underdog today and am in a championship game I got really lucky to make it.  My biggest decisions today are

#2 WR:  Choice of Reynolds, Pettis, Sutton, and DJ Moore.  Currently going Reynolds

#2 RB & Flex:  Two out of Samuels, David Johnson, and Jamaal Williams.  Currently leaving out Williams as the other two have more upside.

Both situations have most of the rankings essentially tied. 

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Slapdash