What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Todd Gurley is out is it J.Davis or J.Kelly? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Hopefully this doesn’t become an issue, but if it does who is the play in the SB. Is it John Kelly or Justin Davis?

I think Davis got first shot Sunday, didn't hear he was hurt during the game.  Kelly got a couple of carries later. Wasn't impressed with either Sunday, but really like Kelly's play in the preseason. Kelly is who I handcuffed Gurley with. I believe FBG email did mention Davis being banged up.

CJ Anderson
Probably the right answer going forward if Gurley gets shut down long term, but coming in on Tuesday?  

I fear limited familiarity with scheme and playbook will make this week or horrific mess between every back on the roster.  If possible, look elsewhere this Sunday.

Up against the Gurley owner in the SB this weekend.  He picked up CJ Anderson before I could but I got Kelly.  I would have grabbed them both if I could but I think CJ Anderson is more of an insurance policy.  Kelly must know a lot more of the offense and we are only going to need one for this week.   I think Kelly is the pickup....I think Davis is out of consideration because of his injury.  The fact that they grabbed CJ makes me think Davis is too hurt to rely on for the team. 

Users who are viewing this thread