What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help with 2 positions WR and QB Any help appreciated (1 Viewer)

Metallicat

Footballguy
Okay this is the championship game and I have a dilema in 2 positions

First is my WR's - Pick 1

#1 - Keenan Allen - (Chargers) vs Baltimore( The problem is Allen hurt his hip first pass thrown to him and now they say he is probable to play)

#2 - Calvin Ridley ( Atlanta) at Carolina

Here is my QB issues - Pick 1

Phillip Rivers (Chargers) vs Baltimore

Russell Wilson (Seattle) vs Kansas City

Nick Foles ( Eagles) vs Houston

Leave your link if you want my help. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell v KC seems logical.  I would wait up until last minute to see status of Allen, he didnt look good last week for sure.  Ridley isnt awful at this point, ATL is just closing out the season, and could throw a lot vs weak CAR DBs

Russell v KC seems logical.  I would wait up until last minute to see status of Allen, he didnt look good last week for sure.  Ridley isnt awful at this point, ATL is just closing out the season, and could throw a lot vs weak CAR DBs
So far it looks like Wilson is the QB to pick. If Rivers wasn't playing the Ravens I'd start him for sure.

Thank you for the input. I have a pretty solid team except I am not sure about my RB's. McCaffery is my stud and if Connor comes back this week I have Samuels who I could plug into the TE slot. At this point all the more feedback I get the better my chances of winning.

I would go with Wilson as that is the best matchup and I would look to see if you can find a better backup option than Ridley if Allen doesn't play.  Ridley has been terrible these last few weeks and is a huge risk to play in a Championship game. 

Your situation is similar to mine. I lost Keenan Allen and Tyler Boyd Week 15. Had to do a lot of damage control and dumped half my roster on for flyers. 

Keenan Allen scares me. They say game time decision now. Have to see what the rest of the week shows. One decent hit, what happens with the hip? Another 0 game is deadly.

I have been riding Rivers most of the season and he really only let me down once: Bye week. I do not see him fizzling out, even against Baltimore. He is going to be good for at least 275 and 2 TDs. I think that is the floor. Even without KA, he has T & M Williams, Melvin Gordon back, Gates playing decently. Rivers has no shortage of weapons.

Your situation is similar to mine. I lost Keenan Allen and Tyler Boyd Week 15. Had to do a lot of damage control and dumped half my roster on for flyers. 

Keenan Allen scares me. They say game time decision now. Have to see what the rest of the week shows. One decent hit, what happens with the hip? Another 0 game is deadly.

I have been riding Rivers most of the season and he really only let me down once: Bye week. I do not see him fizzling out, even against Baltimore. He is going to be good for at least 275 and 2 TDs. I think that is the floor. Even without KA, he has T & M Williams, Melvin Gordon back, Gates playing decently. Rivers has no shortage of weapons.
Thanks for replying. I put in a waiver claim on M Williams and didn't get him. I am afraid to play Rivers without a #1WR.Rivers did well for me during the season but looking at Allen's scores I can see why.And like you one good hit on Allen and I am screwed.Plus he's playing a stout passing D against Baltimore.

Wilson hasn't done much really but he seems like a safe play just get your18 points and count it as a win for that position I guess.Hell I am afraid of not playing Allen if they say he is good to go but back to the injury at any tackle. This is the championship game.I ripped off 9 straight wins and claimed first place with the roster I have.I sure don't wanna lose the one game that counts.

Pittsburgh reporters are saying Conner looks doubtful.  So even if he plays, doesnt sound like he'll be the man.  Samuel could be a good play, although the Saints D is pretty solid.

Pittsburgh reporters are saying Conner looks doubtful.  So even if he plays, doesnt sound like he'll be the man.  Samuel could be a good play, although the Saints D is pretty solid.
Thanks for the help and info. I am just glad that I have until Sunday morning to follow the injury reports.

Wilson and Allen
Yeah  think that's they way I am gonna go. They said today that Allen is expected to play. I just need a solid showing from Wilson.

Thanks for the input. I am gonna win this league..just keep repeating that and follow the in game stats tracker.LOL

Users who are viewing this thread