What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Semi Finals Week 16: WR Depleted (1 Viewer)

BigRedNole

Footballguy
First, the Commish is brain dead by having the semifinals in Week 16. He didn't listen to any of us when we told him his schedule was wrong. Fast-forward to today, my WR corp is quite depleted. I had to do a ton of roster moves. Some were to block others from getting players and others were to make sure I had a team for the Championship come Week 17 . My WRs were Keenan Allen, Tyler Boyd, TY Hilton, and DJ Moore. With Boyd and Allen most likely out this week and DJ Moore useless with SCam Fig Newton, I picked up DaeSean Hamilton and Robby Anderson. 

Waiver Wire pickups: DaeSean Hamilton, Robby Anderson, Jamaal Williams, Elijah McGuire, and Dallas D vs TB

Who to start (PPR, 1 pt / 10 yards rushing, 0.7 pt/ 10 yards receiving)?

RBs (start 2): Barkley and Chubb are my starters (Jamaal Williams and Gus Edwards for Flex)

WRs (start 2): Hilton is a no brainer. If Keenan is a go, that is a no brainer. If Allen can't go who would you start: Hamilton or Robby Anderson?

Flex: I am leaning towards Jamaal Williams because of the matchup and he has no competition for touches.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigRedNole said:
First, the Commish is brain dead by having the semifinals in Week 16. He didn't listen to any of us when we told him his schedule was wrong. Fast-forward to today, my WR corp is quite depleted. I had to do a ton of roster moves. Some were to block others from getting players and others were to make sure I had a team for the Championship come Week 17 . My WRs were Keenan Allen, Tyler Boyd, TY Hilton, and DJ Moore. With Boyd and Allen most likely out this week and DJ Moore useless with SCam Fig Newton, I picked up DaeSean Hamilton and Robby Anderson. 

Waiver Wire pickups: DaeSean Hamilton, Robby Anderson, Jamaal Williams, Elijah McGuire, and Dallas D vs TB

Who to start (PPR, 1 pt / 10 yards rushing, 0.7 pt/ 10 yards receiving)?

RBs (start 2): Barkley and Chubb are my starters (Jamaal Williams and Gus Edwards for Flex)

WRs (start 2): Hilton is a no brainer. If Keenan is a go, that is a no brainer. If Allen can't go who would you start: Hamilton or Robby Anderson?

Flex: I am leaning towards Jamaal Williams because of the matchup and he has no competition for touches.
That's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread