Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Getzlaf15

Go Fund Me for the Wall ......

On 5/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, Maurile Tremblay said:

This comes as a surprise, but it looks like this project may have been a scam after all.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shocker-the-gofundme-campaign-to-build-the-wall-is-a-bust

“VERY soon we can release the details but have to keep that information secure for the time being as to prevent giving our detractors a heads up to derail our progress,” the statement reads. “Soon, everyone will have the update they’ve been waiting for which we can’t wait to share. This updated delay is just the unfortunate process of building a controversial barrier some people don’t want to happen.”

I'm pretty sure that all Kolfage has to do is keep saying "We'll break ground very soon!" every few weeks, and that will be enough to mollify his marks.

Meanwhile, it looks like Kolfage just bought a $1 million dollar yacht.

I love the gimmick of claiming that the wall is going to be built in a top secret location so the libs can't find it.

(Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but if the libs can't find it, then I'm guessing that the migrants won't be able to find it, either.)

8 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

I love the gimmick of claiming that the wall is going to be built in a top secret location so the libs can't find it.

(Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but if the libs can't find it, then I'm guessing that the migrants won't be able to find it, either.)

Where’s @Louie care to weigh in on this guys latest?

On 12/20/2018 at 10:43 AM,  butcher boy said: 

It's not a scam and he explains how it works.

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity.  I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me.  I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed. 

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. 

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else. 

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall. 

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.  We are working on a time frame to achieve. 

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again! 

• Laughing 1

5 hours ago, [scooter] said:

“VERY soon we can release the details but have to keep that information secure for the time being as to prevent giving our detractors a heads up to derail our progress,” the statement reads. “Soon, everyone will have the update they’ve been waiting for which we can’t wait to share. This updated delay is just the unfortunate process of building a controversial barrier some people don’t want to happen.”

I'm pretty sure that all Kolfage has to do is keep saying "We'll break ground very soon!" every few weeks, and that will be enough to mollify his marks.

Meanwhile, it looks like Kolfage just bought a $1 million dollar yacht.

Taking cues from Trump,  he just keeps saying the wall is being built and his supporters eat it up, so this guy might as well tell donors the same thing

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Where’s @Louie care to weigh in on this guys latest?

Stern was kind enough to link my article and posted about me at the top for “Update 2”. I also gave him access to my google doc containing the hour long audio of kolfage admitting guilt 

1 hour ago, Louie said:

Stern was kind enough to link my article and posted about me at the top for “Update 2”. I also gave him access to my google doc containing the hour long audio of kolfage admitting guilt 

lol I had to look back to see what your handle was, then never looked to see if you had posted anything.....exactly 2 posts above my post smh.

1 hour ago, gianmarco said:

This article is great.  I really should share it on Facebook, but it's not worth the wrath I'll get from friends that were sharing links for the go fund me to build the wall, somehow they will twist this into some lib conspiracy against the guy.

Okay admit it how many of your idiots gave him money.   

The funny thing is that all he needs to do is find one of a picture of a wall.  Any decent sized wall anywhere in the country and they would believe he did.  but he is too lazy for even that

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

His principal experience seems to be in running con jobs targeting online conservatives: :lmao: :lmao:  

Nothing to add here that won't bring down the ban-hammer other than :goodposting:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, McJose said:

Nothing to add here that won't bring down the ban-hammer other than :goodposting:

For real.  Criticize Trump and you're banned. 

• Laughing 1

8 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

For real.  Criticize Trump and you're banned. 

If this was a true there would not be anyone against Trump here.

11 hours ago, hammerva said:

Okay admit it how many of your idiots gave him money.   

The funny thing is that all he needs to do is find one of a picture of a wall.  Any decent sized wall anywhere in the country and they would believe he did.  but he is too lazy for even that

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=Cew0E1%2BN&id=0DA21FA38FFD88550AB6743FB0E743C8F2597287&thid=OIP.Cew0E1-NS91ZXBSgxant5AHaEK&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Ftribktla.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F11%2Fwall1.jpg%3Fquality%3D85%26strip%3Dall%26w%3D1200&exph=675&expw=1200&q=Trump+Wall+Prototypes&simid=608015944606682207&selectedindex=71&ajaxhist=0&vt=1&eim=1,2,6&sim=11

It is kind of why Glenn Beck and other hucksters always have scammy buy silver or whatever ads, they have found a subset of the population that will believe anything, it is a con artists dream. People are practically begging to have their money stolen. "It is me, I am the mark, I am the sucker, take my money!"

Edited by huthut
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, John Blutarsky said:

If this was a true there would not be anyone against Trump here.

I got two weeks for referring to him as a POS.  Literally a POS.

Just now, James Daulton said:

I got two weeks for referring to him as a POS.  Literally a POS.

You didn’t follow the rules. Why is that hard to understand?

Just now, James Daulton said:

POS is against the rules?

Give us all a break with this crap. You know darn well what POS means. 

11 minutes ago, James Daulton said:
12 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

POS is against the rules?

It wasn't against the rules when Obama was president, but it is now.

:shrug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:
8 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

It wasn't against the rules when Obama was president, but it is now.

:shrug:

That is bs and you know it. Ask Joe. 

:lmao:

On 3/31/2019 at 1:06 PM, John Blutarsky said:
On 3/31/2019 at 1:04 PM, squistion said:

Hmmm...John Blutarsky...16 posts and joined yesterday.

Yes, that’s correct. Are new people not allowed here?

• Like 3
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, huthut said:

It is kind of why Glenn Beck and other hucksters always have scammy buy silver or whatever ads, they have found a subset of the population that will believe anything, it is a con artists dream. People are practically begging to have their money stolen. "It is me, I am the mark, I am the sucker, take my money!"

They're like fishermen and golfers combined^2. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut

6 hours ago, huthut said:

Lately some have begun selfidentifying with special hats of a certain colour

Edited by msommer
  • Laughing 1

Well all I know is you don’t see FoxNews or any real conservative media holding Brian Kolfage to any  accountability. That says everything about a certain political party and community wearing those red hats made in China😏

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, John Blutarsky said:

This is a pretty ironic post given our back and forth just last week about not following the rules :mellow: 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, Louie said:

:rolleyes: He ordered the yacht prior to starting the GFM campaign so no way the two are connected.

• Laughing 1

13 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Wait? WTF? They built a mile of wall as a weekend playtime event? What does a mile do?

Let’s them say “see, we are spending some of your donations on actual building! Send us more money!” Prolongs the grift. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

Let’s them say “see, we are spending some of your donations on actual building! Send us more money!” Prolongs the grift. 

This, sucks the sucker in more.   Swear to God I'm living several seasons of Arrested Development the last few years. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Wait? WTF? They built a mile of wall as a weekend playtime event? What does a mile do?

I'm sure it's super sturdy too

3 hours ago, msommer said:

I'm sure it's super sturdy too

lmfao, can't wait until the santa anna winds blow that "wall" down.