What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brees or Watson? (1 Viewer)

Arancione

Footballguy
Tough decision for championship week.

Brees (riding a 3 game run of horrible numbers, but he's finally at home) vs Watson (has been decent, but is on the road at resurgent Philly)?

Leaning Brees, but not sold on him.

I would go Brees because the weather in Philly could be problems and I think the Saints/Steelers will be a shootout. 

IDK, probably Brees, but maybe the steelers figured it out last week and could be getting hot at right time.  I havent seen the weather in Philly, but its warm this weekend in pittsburgh, which is about 1/2 day earlier than philly weather.  Might rain tho.   

I'm going Brees at home, but be a nervous wreck about it. Both have very wide variances, with neither 8 points or 28 or 38 being shocking. 

Coin toss - but I lean Watson... I just don’t trust Breez in December.  Texans need a win and Eagles are tough but Watson is rare talent and steps up in these situations

Users who are viewing this thread