What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship Game - Possible Questions at QB and FLEX? (1 Viewer)

Unoriginal Name

Footballguy
I am playing in the Championship Game this week. My lineup is below. This is a Yahoo league with fairly standard scoring with the addition of 0.5 ppr.

How does it look to you guys, especially QB and FLEX?

Starters:

• QB: Watson vs. Philly
  • WR: Hill vs. SEA
  • WR: Cooks vs. ARI
  • WR: Edelman vs. BUF
  • RB: Kamara vs. PIT
  • RB: Cook vs. DET
  • FLEX: Williams vs. NYJ
  • K: Butker vs. SEA
  • DEF: New England vs. BUF
Bench:

• QB: Goff vs. ARI
  • WR: Baldwin vs. KC
  • WR: Sterling Shepard vs. IND 
  • RB: Adams vs. HOU
  • RB: Murray vs. DET
  • DEF: BAL vs. LAC
My biggest concerns going in:

• Watson vs. Goff, but Goff has been horrible the last three weeks, I feel Watson may be a better play. 
  • Williams vs. Adams/Murray for FLEX, neither Williams nor Adams give me the greatest of tummy comfort but it seems like GB leaned a lot on Williams last game so he seems like the safer pick. For Murray, I'm not sure I want play two RB's from the same team going at the same time on my team.
  • Do either of my receivers have a better edge at FLEX than the RB's? Baldwin and Shepard don't exactly excite me more than the RB's I have. Shepard hasn't done much for me this year plus there is the Manning problem and Baldwin had a good week last week but most of his weeks this year have been down.
Are there any changes you would make to my starters?

Thanks in advance!

I like Watson vs the Eagles secondary - just make sure Nuk is playing (he's Questionable, as usual).  Goff could be interesting - Gurley is questionable, so might throw more if he is out.  Also Patrick Peterson is questionable with an illness - that would be huge if he is out.

I wouldn't consider Murray.  Adams could be in a time share with Smallwood and Sproles.  So that leaves Williams and Baldwin.  Williams is basically the only thing the Packers have at RB.  Baldwin appears to be healthy, and Chiefs secondary is vulnerable.  I think I would lean Williams for better floor, and Baldwin for higher upside.

Thanks for answering mine, but I've got a new one please:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773352-ppr-wr-2-juju-is-questionable-whir/

Unoriginal Name said:
I am playing in the Championship Game this week. My lineup is below. This is a Yahoo league with fairly standard scoring with the addition of 0.5 ppr.

How does it look to you guys, especially QB and FLEX?

Starters:

• QB: Watson vs. Philly
  • WR: Hill vs. SEA
  • WR: Cooks vs. ARI
  • WR: Edelman vs. BUF
  • RB: Kamara vs. PIT
  • RB: Cook vs. DET
  • FLEX: Williams vs. NYJ
  • K: Butker vs. SEA
  • DEF: New England vs. BUF
Bench:

• QB: Goff vs. ARI
  • WR: Baldwin vs. KC
  • WR: Sterling Shepard vs. IND 
  • RB: Adams vs. HOU
  • RB: Murray vs. DET
  • DEF: BAL vs. LAC
My biggest concerns going in:

• Watson vs. Goff, but Goff has been horrible the last three weeks, I feel Watson may be a better play. 
  • Williams vs. Adams/Murray for FLEX, neither Williams nor Adams give me the greatest of tummy comfort but it seems like GB leaned a lot on Williams last game so he seems like the safer pick. For Murray, I'm not sure I want play two RB's from the same team going at the same time on my team.
  • Do either of my receivers have a better edge at FLEX than the RB's? Baldwin and Shepard don't exactly excite me more than the RB's I have. Shepard hasn't done much for me this year plus there is the Manning problem and Baldwin had a good week last week but most of his weeks this year have been down.
Are there any changes you would make to my starters?

Thanks in advance!
I think your line-up looks good the way it is.  Ride with what got you to where you are.  Thanks for my reply and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread