What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keenan Allen, Robby Anderson, or DaeSean Hamilton? (1 Viewer)

BigRedNole

Footballguy
PPR League

Keenan Allen: He has been hurt with the hip pointer. One hit and he could be out of the game. Ravens D is great and I have Rivers. If it is a low day for Rivers, losing points on both will be deadly.

Robby Anderson: Enunwa is now ruled out. GB/NYJ is expected to be a shootout and one of the highest scoring games this week. He is averaging 8 targets at least. Signs are good here for a high ceiling and a relatively high floor too around 10 points.

DaeSean Hamilton: Playing slot and Keenum's dump man. Oakland's D is not that bad, but they will focus on Sutton. That leaves Hamilton with a high volume of targets and catches. 

With all of that, I am highly leaning against starting Allen. The Rivers/Allen connection has been good all season, but the Baltimore D is stout against the pass. A low production day from Rivers would kill me. Robby Anderson and DaeSean Hamilton have been on fire as of late.

I also have a choice Allen/Robby....I’m going Robby...Allen barely practiced Friday and they want to see what he looks like Saturday before the game. 

I also have a choice Allen/Robby....I’m going Robby...Allen barely practiced Friday and they want to see what he looks like Saturday before the game. 
That's my thought too. They may just use him as a decoy. If he is not hurt, one bad hit and the hip is gone again.

Play Allen.  If you play Anderson or A Rob and they play to their floor it will haunt you, and they both have a low floor.  If you sit Allen and he has a good game it will haunt you.

I don't think they risk Allen if he can't play.  He is a stud, he helped get you here.  Let's use the Titanic as a metaphor.  The ship is sinking, your choices are the lifeboat (Allen) or a life preserver (Anderson, or Robinson).  The lifeboat gives you a chance at survival, the preserver gives you a good chance to freeze to death.

*Warning: Like the experts, I am wrong a lot.  Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread