What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship! Need to start 3 and of these LB (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
2pts solo

1pt asst

4 sack

5 int

3 ff/fr

2 pd

Lo Alexander - with Milano to IR became a 3D LB last week...Does that continue?

Jatavis Brown - good matchup vs the Ravens according to Norton. Prob a lock for 1 spot

Elijah Lee - playing every down now, put up 17pts in my league last week. Can he be trusted?

Jordan Hicks back from injury...will he be on a  snap count?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it comes down to sitting either Alexander or Hicks.  

Alexander is a somewhat sack dependent and those are few against the Pats.

Hicks coming off injury scares me a bit.  Snaps may be down.  He probably has a lower floor because of it.

I think I sit Hicks.  I want to see a game before trusting him.

Jatavis is a must vs. Baltimore.  Ravens run so many rushing plays that any LB with speed should feast.

I agree with Gally on Lee.  Not sure of his longterm value, but ride the wave of unquestioned opportunity for now.

I don’t really trust Alexander though.  He’s an older journeyman who has shown flashes many times, but has never been able to sustain them.  Hicks seems a much better bet to me, even coming off the injury.  

Hope you played Alexander.  He had a huge game
went with Alexander, (31pts)  Lee (23) and Brown (12)...I had a feeling about Alexander this week

Hicks had 10

i am up 203 - 146.75

I am done and he has Damien Williams, Jordy Nelson and Daesean Hamilton...it will be close but hopefully I will hang on. Forgot the Seattle guys - he had Reed and I had McDougald as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread