What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Skins & Titans (1 Viewer)

Elevencents

Footballguy
No thread? So painful to watch the Titans the last 3 games now that Henry’s stats no longer mean anything. Where was this all year?

5 carries on the first drive and all the goal line carries. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This defense needs to man up. I tend to hate that phrase but, seriously, that first drive, they were embarrassed. Got totally owned by a scrambling QB. RB ramming it down their throats. Find some frigging pride and play like men rather than little punks getting run over.

Titans are going to win this game by 20+

Washington showed little interest in tackling Henry when they were ahead in the first quarter so I expect them to not even try by the end of the third quarter 

Skins embarrassing themselves in every facet of the game so far. Guess I shouldn't have singled out the defense. Can't even run a play or punt with dicking it up.

Edit: Ok, the defense is worse than the others...

That was impressive. 11-minute TD drives are one way to give yourself a chance to steal a win on the road 

Weak weak tackling on 3rd and 11 keeps Titans drive alive. Meanwhile Mariotta is taking some big hits right in his face on this drive 

Mariota is so frail.
He is, no doubt, but I'd be be cursing now if I were him. Just his luck that's like the third time he's landed on the same elbow. It heals 3-4 weeks then smashes it again. 

They need him back and their season depends on it. I would imagine he returns. He subbed in for Gabbert late one game and played hurt. 

This is yet another reason to play Henry more

Cindy Boren‏Verified account @CindyBoren

They’re cutting away to the Yule log.

Cindy Boren added,

MarkMaskeVerified account @MarkMaske

Blaine Gabbert vs. Josh Johnson? Does the NFL Network have the option to cut away to other programming in the second half?

2:47 PM - 22 Dec 2018

Taywan is blocking, going in motion, and then blocking. I hope they scrap that junk.What a waste of elite speed

Knew this was a trap game for Tennessee. They're not really a good D, and speedy athletic receivers can give a D problems. Actually both teams have poor Ds to be truthful.

RIP Henry hype train. Only hope is if he busts a long one or the defense wakes up and turns the Skins over to a short field.

Can they just say 1,2,3 hike like in 4th grade two hand touch? These offsides are ridiculous

So the Titans offense was real good this year for the two games Mariota was allowed to audible and when there was almost no thought but to give it to Henry. If that doesn't mean LaFleur should go, idk what would

Really respect courage of the Titans to put their season in Gabbert’s hands rather than Henry’s

Really respect courage of the Titans to put their season in Gabbert’s hands rather than Henry’s
Not the words I would choose but you're a nice guy.

Am I the only one who didn't know Malcolm floyd was a Redskin?

Josh Johnson did everything to get 7 there. 2 drops in the redzone. Crowder one would have bee  tough but Josh still put it in his hands.

Cindy Boren‏Verified account @CindyBoren

They’re cutting away to the Yule log.

Cindy Boren added,

MarkMaskeVerified account @MarkMaske

Blaine Gabbert vs. Josh Johnson? Does the NFL Network have the option to cut away to other programming in the second half?

2:47 PM - 22 Dec 2018
I’m enjoying this game and both QBs are playing pretty well. If you don’t like pro football, then don’t watch pro football 

Users who are viewing this thread