What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Lions - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Great tackle by Eric Wilson to stop Riddick on the dump pass.

The Lions do a great job on special teams and will force the Vikings to start their drive at the 2 yard line.

Agnew muffs the kick off a high bounce but is able to recover it after. The muff prevents him from making a return on it.

I think Stafford checked to the run play with Zenner there. Didn't get much though.

Riddick is tackled in the backfield on 3rd down.

47 yard FG by the Lions gives them the lead.

Field position set up by that downed punt and a good gain by Golladay on the drive to get in FG range.

I gotta feel like that 3rd down run was meant to set up a better FG attempt rather than make a 1st down.

But hey, Lions have the lead, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherels hurt so not sure who will return kicks.

Cousins is off target so far this game. Had DIggs open on a slant route but just throws it too far in front of him.

Big hit by Diggs on Cook on 3rd down forces the Vikings to punt again.

eta It is a quandary

Last edited by a moderator:

Cousins is off target so far this game. Had DIggs open on a slant route but just throws it too far in front of him.

eta It is a quandary
No. It was a perfect pass. 

eta It is a quandary
That was 100% Diggs drop. Perfectly delivered.

Lol, what the #### is Jim Bob calling? A screen to Blount and another draw to Riddick on third down (second one of the game)... he’s gotta be one of the worst OC’s in the league.

Lol, what the #### is Jim Bob calling? A screen to Blount and another draw to Riddick on third down (second one of the game)... he’s gotta be one of the worst OC’s in the league.
It worked so well last time he wanted to run it again.

I can't decide if the Vikings just don't have it together, or if their O is playing down to the Lions' level.

3-0 after one. Barnburner! >.>

Actually, let me do this again:

After 1 - 51 yards passing combined. 49 yards rushing. 3 points. 4 punts (#5 occurring at the start of the 2nd)

Punting from the opponent's 37 seems like a "we don't really care if we win" move...
Its working in their favor though as the Vikings offense been backed up all game so far. 

Their first drive they were just trying to get some space and was a lost drive.

The Lions start this drive close because of it.

Its working in their favor though as the Vikings offense been backed up all game so far. 

Their first drive they were just trying to get some space and was a lost drive.

The Lions start this drive close because of it.
Maybe.  I can remember when Prater from 55 was the sort of gamble people would take with some confidence...

I can't decide if the Vikings just don't have it together, or if their O is playing down to the Lions' level.

3-0 after one. Barnburner! >.>
I'd say it on the Vikings. It honestly feels like they just mail it in at times and don't play with emotion or proper execution

Users who are viewing this thread