What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans vs Eagles - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Anyone notice how our secondary has played better the last two weeks already and Sidney Jones isn't a part of it. 

Need to score on this drive. Have to start building a lead for the inevitable Texans comeback in the 4th.

Dude you've said this a ton already.  Don't be that guy.  Let the Sidney Jones stuff go, it doesn't need to be in every post.
I don't put it in every post. I might mention is once or twice during the game. Just purely frustrated we could've had better players then him with that pick. And if Minny didn't jump us and take Cook I think he would've been the pick

I don't put it in every post. I might mention is once or twice during the game. Just purely frustrated we could've had better players then him with that pick. And if Minny didn't jump us and take Cook I think he would've been the pick
Once or Twice?  lol.  It was about 9 posts during last weeks game thread, then more in the team thread. Anyways, you've made your point.  No need to mention him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread