What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans vs Eagles - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

That was inexcusable.  They better take a look at those plays at halftime and make some make up calls.

JJ Watts penalty earlier was also weak. It's just the way the rule is now. It's a terrible rule. Doesn't help when they missed the face mask on the 2pt attempt either. 

JJ Watts penalty earlier was also weak. It's just the way the rule is now. It's a terrible rule. Doesn't help when they missed the face mask on the 2pt attempt either. 
It was weak but it was clearly within the rules as they are currently written. Arm made contact with head. That wasn’t the case on the Graham play.

I would not watch the NFL nearly as much as I do if it wasn’t for fantasy.

I more or less quit the NHL over their officiating issues and I didn’t have fantasy hockey as a reason to stay. 
I've more or less given up on the NBA. Still only pay attention for fantasy and root for my team but the BS officiating and these super teams make it so hard to even watch anymore. 

Users who are viewing this thread