What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kiko Alonso out week 16 (1 Viewer)

LittlePhatty

Footballguy
Well that sucks. I checked the NFL Inactives page 10 minutes before the game and his name wasn't on there. He's still not on there. Was there any notification anywhere that he wouldn't play? 

He was not inactive.  He was on the active roster and could have played.  He did not, however see a snap.

Not sure why, but there would have been no warning for something like that.  Bummer for those who started him.

Well that sucks. I checked the NFL Inactives page 10 minutes before the game and his name wasn't on there. He's still not on there. Was there any notification anywhere that he wouldn't play? 

He was not inactive.  He was on the active roster and could have played.  He did not, however see a snap.

Not sure why, but there would have been no warning for something like that.  Bummer for those who started him.
he was banged up with hamstring and knee injuries

he was banged up with hamstring and knee injuries
Yes, knew that already. He was tagged as questionable all week. But then Sunday morning the questionable tag was removed and articles said he would play: For example

He was active, but didn't play. Like others, I had someone on the bench waiting to substitute but I didn't. 

Yes, knew that already. He was tagged as questionable all week. But then Sunday morning the questionable tag was removed and articles said he would play: For example

He was active, but didn't play. Like others, I had someone on the bench waiting to substitute but I didn't. 
Yeah that does suck. I remember taking a zero earlier in the year with a similar scenario.

Started him in Zealots Phalanx II all-IDP league. Deep rosters, so it didn't cost me the title, but geez....to wake up here in Asia and see that zero after his "performance".. 🤢

I feel your pain I started him in 2 of my IDP leagues overcame 1 and not the other.

Users who are viewing this thread