What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bandwagon Image - How Racist / Inappropriate? (1 Viewer)

Where do you see this? 

• 1. Not at all Inappropriate and/or Racist

Votes: 109 57.4%

Votes: 27 14.2%

Votes: 17 8.9%

Votes: 5 2.6%

Votes: 4 2.1%

Votes: 4 2.1%

Votes: 9 4.7%

Votes: 5 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 10. Extremely Inappropriate and/or Racist

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
This image was sent to me last week and it was suggested for including in the Random Shots column where I post a bunch of the goofy stuff I've seen this week. I chose not to include it. But wanted to get your take. https://imgur.com/a/cogqp2c

My question for you: On a scale of 1 - Not Inappropriate or Racist at all to 10 Extremely Inappropriate or Racist, where do you see this? 

And that's the only question. Not whether it's funny or the "joke works" or any of that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted just inappropriate. Now if it was one ethnicity, that would be racist, but it looks like everyone is represented there. 

It's more of a class issue I'd say. Looks like the working poor, which is pretty uncool, IMHO. 

Probably best not to include that in business mailings.   

Not necessarily racist but not appropriate either.  I can see where someone would be offended by this. 

Seems in poor taste. I didn't get a racist tone, but suspect the people in that picture would rather not be loading onto a truck like that if they had better options. They have enough problems already.

What if it was a clown car in the pic with a bunch of clowns? 
Then that's funny. 

Seriously I'm not offended. The question was regarding whether it was appropriate for a business mailing. It's not, really. It's a tough image to look at and crack up about, and I'm one of the least PC guys on the board.   

Then that's funny. 

Seriously I'm not offended. The question was regarding whether it was appropriate for a business mailing. It's not, really. It's a tough image to look at and crack up about, and I'm one of the least PC guys on the board.   
I don't think it was funny, just because it's not really funny. Now if you used the one with the ten dudes piled on the postal jeep being pulled by a donkey, it's gold.

This image was sent to me last week and it was suggested for including in the Random Shots column where I post a bunch of the goofy stuff I've seen this week. I chose not to include it. But wanted to get your take. https://imgur.com/a/cogqp2c

My question for you: On a scale of 1 - Not Inappropriate or Racist at all to 10 Extremely Inappropriate or Racist, where do you see this? 

And that's the only question. Not whether it's funny or the "joke works" or any of that. 
My link

And to be clear, this isn't about if you're offended.

The question I'm asking here is if you think it's Inappropriate and/or Racist?

It's in poor taste to exploit the suffering (or struggling) of the less fortunate for a cheap laugh.

It's kind of sad that so many people seem to be so eager to be "anti-PC" that they can't see the picture for what it is.
I wouldn’t say all Eagles fans are less fortunate. 

Then that's funny. 

I agree except I can see a pretty good element of racism.  Maybe I'm taking it wrong.  whatever.

I agree except I can see a pretty good element of racism.  Maybe I'm taking it wrong.  whatever.
In as much as it could play into old tropes about certain races, I can see that. But I think the picture itself was pretty multi-racial. But like you said. Whatever.  

Its just a bunch of people piling on a truck,  I don't see how its  Inappropriate and/or Racist?

cant wait till the era of every thing under the sun being offensive is over

It's in poor taste to exploit the suffering (or struggling) of the less fortunate for a cheap laugh.

It's kind of sad that so many people seem to be so eager to be "anti-PC" that they can't see the picture for what it is.
Exactly. Was my first thought as well. People seem to constantly confuse common decency for the boogeyman of “political correctness”.

Users who are viewing this thread