What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Giants - Week 17 (1 Viewer)

Cowboys not wanting to show anything to Seattle, and you know they have been game planning Seattle all week. They don't give a rip about this day, just want to get out healthy.

Cowboys not wanting to show anything to Seattle, and you know they have been game planning Seattle all week. They don't give a rip about this day, just want to get out healthy.
Yeah I can see it in their body languge. Hopefully the Giants give up soon.

I’ve watched a lot of Eli over the years and I’d estimate at least 45% of his interceptions are similar that last one or off his receivers hands but he is no doubt a turnover machine. 

Rod Smith running hard.

Cowboys offense very predictable. Still too much shotgun/passing. 

Either play to win or get the starters out of their.

Alright Dallas you've got your offense going.  Now rest up your guys and drop the Giants' draft pick.

Curtis Riley totally took a dive on that tackle. Either the Giants told some guys to tank or the gamblers got to him

Curtis Riley totally took a dive on that tackle. Either the Giants told some guys to tank or the gamblers got to him
Looked like a missed video game tackle.  Maybe he wanted no part of trying to take down Jarwin?  Was really weird.

Looked like a missed video game tackle.  Maybe he wanted no part of trying to take down Jarwin?  Was really weird.
Yeah maybe he didn’t want to risk an injury in a meaningless game - but that was as bad of an effort as you can see

Guess Garrett wasn't lying after all.  No clue why he's in.  If someone lands funny on him on that sack, it could end the season.

Well hope Sean Lee is healthy. 
Didn't look too bad.  Likely just banged his knee.  Still, Dallas playing a risky game here.  If Dak comes out here I'll be shocked. 

Why not give the Giants a lower pick?   NYG looking at around pick 5/6 or 9/10 depending on this game.

Users who are viewing this thread