What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bears - NFC Wild Card - Henceforth Known as the Double Doink Game (1 Viewer)

And just like that Bears are effed in the a. They are going to need the trickiest of trickeration, because as an outside observer I see nothing that makes me think Mitch Trubisky is going to move the ball down the field. He's even hurting his receivers due to his inability to progress through reads/look off his intended target.

Bears should be mad at playing off the WR on 3rd down before it. Horrible, sloppy coverage. Foles capitalizing on it.

:lmao: mental mistakes.  Should've been off the field on 3rd down. Suck bs personal foul penalty. But hey, the NFL needs their teams to put up some points. 
Bro, I hate the Eagles and their whiney crybaby fans, but that was damn sure a personal foul. He lead with his head too. Bears losing composure here.

I honestly felt like there was something that caused me to make that analogy.  I was thinking that maybe Tate has something in Detroit, but yeah now I remember that.
Was definitely a thing right before he went to Detroit. Wilson divorced right around the same time. Who knows.

Russ upgraded big time tho.

Users who are viewing this thread