What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Tournament Style League / $40 entry fee paid thru league safe (1 Viewer)

MBranch7

Footballguy
Hey guys, I will be running once again my playoff tournament style league. The league starts wildcard weekend and wraps on super bowl weekend. Each playoff week you are matched up with another team head to head in the Champions of Champions playoff bracket. It is simple you win and you advance to the next round. Each team's lineup consists of 1QB, a combo of 4RB/WR (must have at least 1RB & 1WR), 1TE, 1DST, 1K to start. You do not loose any players through out the bracket so you can use any players you want. I am currently recruiting for the league and fully expect the league to fill with 24 owners. The league pays out the top 3 teams that make the Super Bowl Round. 1st $450, 2nd $310, 3rd $200. The league will be run on myfantasyleague.com. Please send me an email at mjbnmr59755@gmail.com ASAP if you would like to join while spots are still available. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread