What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ancient-Civilizations existed in the Americas before “Indians” & 70,000 y/o braclet with modern drill marks found (1 Viewer)

STEADYMOBBIN 22

Footballguy
So a few weeks ago I went down a YouTube rabbit hole about the pyramids, which led me to ancient civilizations and I have been wanting to start this thread ever since....

TL/DR version:

Essentially the massive and intricate megaliths that are under most of the worlds oldest structures were created by “people” who must have had superior knowledge and technology to almost everyone after them. It just doesn’t make any sense. How is this possible? Aliens maaaaaaaaan!!  

————————————————————-

Longer version with links.

This all started when I caught Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson on Joe Rogan talking about the Younger Dryas impact hypotheses. This led me down a YouTube rabbit hole where I have been reading and watching anything and everything on ancient civilizations

Just google Ancient Civilizations and come to your own conclusions but here re a few Id like you to watch and let me know what you think.

Graham Hancock talks about ancient civilizations.

What’s up with the handbags?

Brein Foerster talks about the ancient ruins.

So in summary, what’s the deal man? I’m hoping some guys who are far smarter than me I can tell me what they think. Am I a gullible :tinfoilhat: person or is there anything to all of this? 

Paging (who I think is the smartest person on this board) @Henry Ford and our resident science dude @Politician Spock

Last edited by a moderator:
The inability of modern man to recreate the pyramids to the degree of perfection that the ancient world did simply suggests that they had knowledge that we do not currently have. The simplest explanation is that the knowledge was lost. Even if aliens or gods provided the knowledge, the knowledge was still lost. So the addition of aliens or gods being the source of the knowledge doesn't make the explanation easier. The explanation that we lost the knowledge is simple enough on its own. 

The inability of modern man to recreate the pyramids to the degree of perfection that the ancient world did simply suggests that they had knowledge that we do not currently have. The simplest explanation is that the knowledge was lost. Even if aliens or gods provided the knowledge, the knowledge was still lost. So the addition of aliens or gods being the source of the knowledge doesn't make the explanation easier. The explanation that we lost the knowledge is simple enough on its own. 
You don’t think we could create pyramids as good or better?

ETA - this is a serious question - not snark - I have no knowledge in this area and just assumed we could but there’s no point.

The knowledge about avoiding scurvy on long voyages by eating citrus was lost for a few hundred years before being rediscovered. (Shorter version, longer version.)
That was a cool read, thank you.

Im familiar with scurvy because we have two Guinea pigs and one of them needs extra attention paid to him as he doesn’t get enough vitamin C.

Which reminds me, I have two guinea pigs and a 5’x3’ custom build cage for free! I’ll even amazon ship you the hay and food for a year!

Any takers??? PLEASE!!!!

ETA - this is a serious question - not snark - I have no knowledge in this area and just assumed we could but there’s no point.
I’m not sure we could. Pretty sure it would take longer than the 10-20 years it’s estmated to have taken them. 

This also begs the question, why? Why would they have gone through such great lengths to make all these megaliths across the globe? 

Easter Island is another weird mystery. There are a few hundred of those “heads” ,which are actually full bodied statues.

That was a cool read, thank you.

Im familiar with scurvy because we have two Guinea pigs and one of them needs extra attention paid to him as he doesn’t get enough vitamin C.

Which reminds me, I have two guinea pigs and a 5’x3’ custom build cage for free! I’ll even amazon ship you the hay and food for a year!

Any takers??? PLEASE!!!!
Well played

set up a thread on conspiracy to offload some guinea pigs.  

:slowclap:

Since I'm not an architect, I'll take the censuses opinion of those who are. They say we can't. 

On one hand we have those who say we did not have the technology to put a man on the moon. And then we have those who say we were not smart enough to build the pyramids by ourselves. The common denominator being that as a race we are too stupid to do much of anything.

We could easily build the pyramids today, we just have no reason to.  Using those materials and the resulting structures would be pointless and a highly inefficient use of funds.  There is no one that knows how to do it because nobody is trying.
Easily? For arguments sake let’s say it’s possible today

Now how did folks back then move:

The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 800 km (500 mi) away.

No trees nearby. Stones cut so accurately you can’t fit a human hair in between, no mortar, no glue, no nada. 

Since I'm not an architect, I'll take the censuses opinion of those who are. They say we can't. 
Link to this? I'd bet it'd go something like this.

"If limited to their tools we would have an extremely tough time building a replicate and we'd certainly have failures. However, we'd learn from those, just as they did, and eventually figure it out. With modern technology? We wouldn't even blink."

Then people forget the context of the quotes and scream we can't build the pyramids!!!!!!

Current "understanding" of acadamia is that these structures essentially just popped up around the globe- many from the same time periods- by indigenous people that were isolated from each other. Is that correct?
Yes/no but I’m still learning. I think that most archaeologist don’t acknowledge that many of these megaliths are MUCH older than they have be saying and don’t recognize the connection between them. 

All of these actual facts are true:

1. The latitude of the Great Pyramid matches the speed of light in a vacuum to five decimal places.
2. Famous prophet Edgar Cayce, who predicted a lot of stuff with uncanny accuracy, said he had seen ancient Atlanteans building the Pyramid in a vision.
3. There are hieroglyphs near the pyramid that look a lot like pictures of helicopters.
4. In his dialogue Critias, Plato relayed a tradition of secret knowledge describing a 9,000-year-old Atlantean civilization.
5. The Egyptian pyramids look a lot like the Mesoamerican pyramids, and the Mesoamerican name for the ancient home of civilization is “Aztlan”
6. There’s an underwater road in the Caribbean, whose discovery Edgar Cayce predicted, and which he said was built by Atlantis
7. There are underwater pyramids near the island of Yonaguni.
8. The Sphinx has apparent signs of water erosion, which would mean it has to be more than 10,000 years old.

1. The latitude of the Great Pyramid matches the speed of light in a vacuum to five decimal places.
2. Famous prophet Edgar Cayce, who predicted a lot of stuff with uncanny accuracy, said he had seen ancient Atlanteans building the Pyramid in a vision.
3. There are hieroglyphs near the pyramid that look a lot like pictures of helicopters.
4. In his dialogue Critias, Plato relayed a tradition of secret knowledge describing a 9,000-year-old Atlantean civilization.
5. The Egyptian pyramids look a lot like the Mesoamerican pyramids, and the Mesoamerican name for the ancient home of civilization is “Aztlan”
6. There’s an underwater road in the Caribbean, whose discovery Edgar Cayce predicted, and which he said was built by Atlantis
8. The Sphinx has apparent signs of water erosion, which would mean it has to be more than 10,000 years old.
9. Tutankhamun had a secretary named Lincoln; Abraham Lincoln had a secretary named Tutankhamun.

"Actual" facts is a really bold statement.

I love history.  Watch this stuff all the time.

I think it's funny how everyone is amazed by it all though.  Pretty sure we could build all this stuff in no time.  Thing is, somewhere along the way humans realized how pointless it is to build Pyramids, Stonehenges, Indian Mounds, Great Walls of ChinA, etc.  That's why nobody builds that crap anymore.  It's a waste of energy and resources.

Users who are viewing this thread