What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 (18 season) FBG Playoff League (2 Viewers)

Four players today averaging 2.0 per player with two zeroes for two running backs
You got screwed by the game script with one and the other was a throw away.  You still have your two main bulletts that lead to the weaker RBs.  I think you were planning on Ertz who was the 2nd highest non-QB scorer in the regular season in this format picking up the slack.

Prescott 26.2

Luck 26

Wilson 25.5

Watson 25.35

LOL...Looks like the QBs should have gone in the last round.
Noticed the same thing.

Wonder what trubisky, Rivers, Jackson and foles do.

You're in a good spot. My week pretty much boils down to trubisky as I expect nothing from ekeler or goeddert. Kicker and Ravens d should net maybe a dozen points together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was totally wrong about Jackson.

Between Carroll yesterday and Harbaugh today, I am amazed at their continuation of futility. Harbaugh not giving Flacco a chance and Carroll refusing to pass until it was too late.

Between Carroll yesterday and Harbaugh today, I am amazed at their continuation of futility. Harbaugh not giving Flacco a chance and Carroll refusing to pass until it was too late.
Totally wrong until you were right. 27.1 and top of the heap. Good call

Agree with you on Carroll. Wilson could have had a field running. Dallas wasn’t even respecting him on the read option. Could have rolled out more too

Well this was fun. I went 0-4 this weekend in predictions.

But at least I'll get to pick 3rd here.

Reaper and bass kicking ###.

Reaper scored 158.8 points
Bassnbrew scored 134.45 points
OZ scored 110.05 points
Bronco freak scored 83.95 points
Stephen Holloway scored 81.7 points
Bro1ncos scored 80.5 points
Stinky ref scored 77.2 points
Crippler scored 42.7 points

Are we looking at deciding keepers by Tuesday, draft start Wednesday? Or push back another day? 

Most keepers will probably be easy picks, although if Gordon's injury was significant I'd have a hard time between Gallup and ekeler.

OZ scored 110.05 points

Are we looking at deciding keepers by Tuesday, draft start Wednesday? Or push back another day? 

Most keepers will probably be easy picks, although if Gordon's injury was significant I'd have a hard time between Gallup and ekeler.
Read in the game thread that Gordon "blew out his knee" and was done, but then he did come back in and hurdle a dude at one point.

SO, remind me the draft order is in accordance with how few points you scored? Crippler first and Reaper last and still serpentine(Spelling)?

Read in the game thread that Gordon "blew out his knee" and was done, but then he did come back in and hurdle a dude at one point.
Same. I was out at lunch with the family, not watching the game. While injuries never are a good thing, I was hopeful that ekeler would carry more of the workload.

SO, remind me the draft order is in accordance with how few points you scored? Crippler first and Reaper last and still serpentine(Spelling)?
From last year's thread:

So after week 1, the top scorer will announce their keepers and their week 2 draft position. The 2nd high scorer will announce keepers and draft position next. Rinse and repeat.

From last year's thread:

So after week 1, the top scorer will announce their keepers and their week 2 draft position. The 2nd high scorer will announce keepers and draft position next. Rinse and repeat.

Yes, I was just being hopefully sarcastic

Let’s do keepers on Wednesday and draft Thursday:Gordon owner:

and the front end of me week is not good 

i assume a simple unload rosters and new draft set up?

Sounds good.

I think, if we all have 2 keepers, we can just preselect our keepers in the first two rounds and make it easy. 

If someone only keeps one, we'd probably need to load the players or preselect the last couple rounds with keepers.

Sounds good.

I think, if we all have 2 keepers, we can just preselect our keepers in the first two rounds and make it easy. 

If someone only keeps one, we'd probably need to load the players or preselect the last couple rounds with keepers.
Feel free to set up a new draft. I haven’t done that before

we have never had all 8 keep two and there’s a chance I don’t as Smallwood and Beasley don’t offer much value

Feel free to set up a new draft. I haven’t done that before

we have never had all 8 keep two and there’s a chance I don’t as Smallwood and Beasley don’t offer much value
I didn't look at the rosters but you're probably right.

I'll look at it later tonight and figure something by Wednesday night.

I know my choices are easy, just need to figure out the 3rd best drafting slot.

OZ scored 110.05 points
@Reaper - select whenever

@BassNBrew on Deck

I'm in the hole.  :pickle:

I'll Keep 

Ezekiel Elliott and Dontrelle Inman

DRAFT 1

I pick last and get whatever is given. What a pathetic performance from everyone. 

.2 % chance of making it

So I will go big on keep Henry Hunter and add Keenan Allen to this. 

Moving a bit slow this week. Just wanted to let everyone know that I may be on the road beginning Friday at Noon, so could have some slower response times from me from then all the way to kick-off on Saturday.

#letsgetstartedsoon

Such a gift you received, well I'll take what I had expected all along, pick #5.

Keeping Ertz and Golden Tate, hope that one of them gets matched up against the Saints weakest link, Mr. Eli (Big) Apple.

@bro1ncos you are up

1 Reaper158.80158.8

3 Bassnbrew134.45134.4

4 OZ110.05110.0

3 Bronco freak83.9584.0

5 Stephen Holloway81.7081.7

6 Bro1ncos80.5080.5

Stinky ref77.2077.2

Crippler42.70

Guys, I have some things that have come up in my life that I need to handle. I won't be able to participate in this draft. Please find a replacement for me. My apologies. 

Guys, I have some things that have come up in my life that I need to handle. I won't be able to participate in this draft. Please find a replacement for me. My apologies. 
No worries.  Let us know when things are all good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread