What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Colts @ Texans (1 Viewer)

When did the Colts get good? Not gonna lie, wasn't it just last year or the one before they were one of the worst in the league? Somehow I missed their transition from trash to playoff contender. 

When did the Colts get good? Not gonna lie, wasn't it just last year or the one before they were one of the worst in the league? Somehow I missed their transition from trash to playoff contender. 
Last year they were without their star QB and had a bad coaching staff. This year they have the star QB, a good coach and a vastly improved OL. Their draft was very good.

Last year they were without their star QB and had a bad coaching staff. This year they have the star QB, a good coach and a vastly improved OL. Their draft was very good.
I thought I read they have $122 mil in cap space next year as well and the Jets 2nd round pick. They are set up real well for a long run of success.

Watson tucked and ran with no pressure. That’s not great 
Not only that, Miller was available to dump it to. Now he didn't exactly make himself known but Watson should know where he is. Yeah I don't think I want Bell landing in Houston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Reid got hurt. Was a great example of new NFL rules working- you don’t have to blast a guy in his head to break up a pass.  
Also a great example of the NFL new rules working:

Offensive player is fine, defensive player is nearly dead.  Working as intended.

Ugh. 

For those of us starting nuk, at least you'd think they'd need to pass more now.

Users who are viewing this thread