What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Colts @ Texans (1 Viewer)

fire Bill O-brien, he has been in Hou for nearly a decade, hasn't won anything , with or without Watt, Clowney, Watson, Hopkins.get rid of this bum already!

damn he stinks..how many playoff wins? 0?

cmon now.time to move on.I'd fire him before he reached the lockerroom after today's game..

When did the Colts get good? Not gonna lie, wasn't it just last year or the one before they were one of the worst in the league? Somehow I missed their transition from trash to playoff contender. 
Good GM and coach.  Healthy Luck doesn't hurt.

When did the Colts get good? Not gonna lie, wasn't it just last year or the one before they were one of the worst in the league? Somehow I missed their transition from trash to playoff contender. 
Luck and a new coach is it but Watson’s play makes it hard to tell how good they really were today.

fire Bill O-brien, he has been in Hou for nearly a decade, hasn't won anything , with or without Watt, Clowney, Watson, Hopkins.get rid of this bum already!

damn he stinks..how many playoff wins? 0?

cmon now.time to move on.I'd fire him before he reached the lockerroom after today's game..
No he has one I think. Maybe two.

Nope just 1-3.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he has one I think. Maybe two.

Nope just 1-3.
And that 1 was against the Raiders two years ago when Carr was hurt and they had to start Connor Cook (who??).

If the Texans are smart, they will get rid of O'Brien right away and get a coach who can get this team over the hump while Watt is still in his prime and Watson and Hopkins still have massive upside. 

And that 1 was against the Raiders two years ago when Carr was hurt and they had to start Connor Cook (who??).

If the Texans are smart, they will get rid of O'Brien right away and get a coach who can get this team over the hump while Watt is still in his prime and Watson and Hopkins still have massive upside. 
Unfortunately, they extended his contract for another 4 years in 2018 coming off a 4-12 season.  One of the more baffling moves in sports. I downright loathe BOB.  Consistently gets outcoached in big games and doesn't seem to bring anything innovative to the table.  Without the magic of Deshaun that offense would be toast.  

Users who are viewing this thread