What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FULL (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
46% DISCOUNT for 2019

I have three openings in the Ultimate Dynasty Football league.  This league is a DEVY league, which means you can roster underclassman, which can be drafted during our rookie draft held every May.  We will have a dispersal draft for the orphaned players and picks.  This draft will be serpentine (1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.03, 1.02, 1.01, etc).  The draft will continue for as long as the owners want to draft and there are players / picks left.  There will be a dice throw, with the highest dice roll getting their choice of draft position.   Below are listed the players and picks available, along with a link to the league so you can view rosters.  The entry fee is normally $55.85, which covers the cost of the league hosting site (MFL) fees, but I'm offering 3 owners 46% off the first year (2019) plus a $25 deposit on year two (2020) and must be paid prior to the dispersal draft.  The fee cost for the first year (2019) will be $30 plus $25 deposit for year two (2020) = $55.   The $25 deposit for 2020 is non-refundable should you decide not to play that year.   If interested send me a PM here at footballguys and I will provide you my PayPal address for payment.  Please send me you email address in this message.

We're looking for owners who want to build a dynasty team, not those who are just in it for a year or two then quit.  If you have a redraft mentality then this league probably isn't for you.  The excitement of building a dynasty league that includes underclassmen is an element that really adds to the fun of this league.

A maximum of 12 college players (underclassman) can be on rosters at any point in time.  There is a maximum of 4 players allowed per team.  Teams can continue to choose college players up until the 12th player is off the board, at which point no more players may be chosen.  To be considered a college player, a player must be on a college roster or have signed their letter of intent to intend a college (ie no high school prospects can be chosen until their letter of intent has been signed).  Once a player is drafted onto an NFL team, he loses his status as a college player and becomes an NFL rookie.  These players are eligible to be traded the same as any other player.   If a development prospect is released by a team, that player is ineligible to be picked up by another.  They will instead be available to be drafted as either a regular rookie or devy in the following rookie draft, whichever they are eligible for.

Of the players listed below, those listed with an "*" beside their name were underclassman during the 2018 season and if they are eligible for the 2019 draft they will no longer be underclassman and would not be part of the maximum of 12 allowed.

This league is a PPR league (4 pt/TD pass, 6 pt/TD rush or receive.  .75 PPR for RB, 1 PPR for, 1.25 PPR for TE).  We use blind bidding.  Maximum Amount Each Owner Can Spend During The Season On Blind Bid Waivers: $1000.

Payouts are listed at the end of this thread in the Constitution.

League link - http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/33706#0

You can access league scoring by clicking REPORTS / RULES / LEAGUE SCORING.

Draft Picks
----------------------

QBs
----------------------
Brady, Tom NEP QB
Brees, Drew NOS QB
Heinicke, Taylor CAR QB 
Hill, Taysom NOS QB
Keenum, Case DEN QB
Luck, Andrew IND QB
Mariota, Marcus TEN QB
Mayfield, Baker CLE QB
Mullens, Nick SFO QB
Newton, Cam CAR QB 

RBs
----------------------
* Dillon, A J FA RB
* Love, Bryce FA RB
* Scott, L J FA RB
Ballage, Kalen MIA RB
Barber, Peyton TBB RB
Blue, Alfred HOU RB
Cannon, Trenton NYJ RB 
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Cohen, Tarik CHI RB
Coleman, Tevin ATL RB
Crowell, Isaiah NYJ RB 
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
Hyde, Carlos JAC RB
Ingram, Mark NOS RB
Johnson, Duke CLE RB
McCoy, LeSean BUF RB
McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB 
Richard, Jalen OAK RB
Riddick, Theo DET RB 
Smith, Rod DAL RB
Walton, Mark CIN RB
Wilkins, Jordan IND RB
Williams, Darrel KCC RB 

WRs
----------------------
* Metcalf, DeKaylin FA WR
Boyd, Tyler CIN WR 
Cain, Deon IND WR
Cobb, Randall GBP WR
Conley, Chris KCC WR
Davis, Corey TEN WR
Doctson, Josh WAS WR
Fuller, Will HOU WR
Funchess, Devin CAR WR
Godwin, Chris TBB WR
Golladay, Kenny DET WR
Gordon, Josh NEP WR
Grant, Ryan IND WR
Hilton, T.Y. IND WR
Hogan, Chris NEP WR
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR
Humphries, Adam TBB WR
Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR
Jones, Zay BUF WR
Kirk, Christian ARI WR
Meredith, Cameron NOS WR
Parker, DeVante MIA WR
Patrick, Tim DEN WR
Patterson, Cordarrelle NEP WR 
Pettis, Dante SFO WR 
Ross, John CIN WR
Tate, Golden PHI WR
Williams, Tyrell LAC WR
Wilson, Albert MIA WR
Wilson, Cedrick DAL WR

TEs
----------------------
Brate, Cameron TBB TE
Cook, Jared OAK TE
Engram, Evan NYG TE
Everett, Gerald LAR TE
Graham, Jimmy GBP TE
Hurst, Hayden BAL TE 
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE
Thomas, Jordan HOU TE
Walker, Delanie TEN TE

Ks
----------------------
Butker, Harrison KCC PK
Maher, Brett DAL PK
Zuerlein, Greg LAR PK        

Defs
----------------------
Bears, Chicago CHI Def
Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def
Broncos, Denver DEN Def
Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def
Titans, Tennessee TEN Def

League Constitution

Teams and Setup

The league will be made up of three divisions of 4 teams each.  Owners will participate in a 13 game regular season each year with a playoff involving six (6) teams.  Three division winners seeded #1 and #2 and #3 and 3 wildcard teams seeded #4 thru #6.  The two division winners with the best records will receive byes the first week of the playoffs.  Week 15 will have the #1 seed playing the lowest remaining seed (example #6 seed is the lowest seed) and the #2 seed will play the remaining team. The Championship game is played in week 16.  

Divisions will change yearly, in order to try and keep even competition equal among divisions.  Based on the following seasons win/loss record, the divisions will be realigned.  Top record will go to Division 1, 2nd best will go to Division 2, 3rd best will go to Division 3, 4th best will go to Division 1, and that process continues until all teams have been assigned a new division.  In the event of equal records, total points scored will be used as the tiebreaker. 

Should an Owner leave the league for any reason, a capable replacement will be found.  

Initial Draft

There will be a 24 round initial draft.  The draft will be a 3rd round reversal.  Simply put, this is exactly like a regular serpentine draft except round 3 is reversed.  So the team with the last pick in the 1st round would have the 1st pick in every even round as in a normal serpentine, as well as having the 1st pick in the 3rd round.  All other odd number rounds would revert back to them having the last pick in the round. 

Draft position will be chosen by owners, based on a random order generator.  The random order generator will give an order of owners, and owners will choose their draft slots in that order. 

Draft picks can be traded before and during the initial draft, as well 2011 rookie draft picks. 

All current NFL players, including NFL rookies, as well as all current college players are eligible to be drafted.

College Players

A maximum of 12 college players can be on rosters at any point in time.  There is a maximum of 4 players allowed per team.  Teams can continue to choose college players up until the 12th player is off the board, at which point no more players may be chosen.  To be considered a college player, a player must be on a college roster or have signed their letter of intent to intend a college (ie no high school prospects can be chosen until their letter of intent has been signed).  Once a player is drafted onto an NFL team, he loses his status as a college player and becomes an NFL rookie.  These players are eligible to be traded the same as any other player.   If a development prospect is released by a team, that player is ineligible to be picked up by another.  They will instead be available to be drafted as either a regular rookie or devy in the following rookie draft, whichever they are eligible for.

Rookie Draft

The rookie draft will be 4 rounds, held annually in May.  The draft order for the first 6 picks will be in order of worst record to best among non-playoff teams. For picks 7-12, the order will slotted based on playoff finish, with the league champion receiving the 12th pick.   In the event of a tie in record, total points scored will be used at the tiebreaker, with less points scored meaning the earlier pick. Both rookies and college players are eligible to be drafted.  If for example there are currently 7 college players rostered, an additional 5 will be able to be rostered during that rookie draft.  All rookie draft picks can be traded.  A pick is considered a future pick if there is still a rookie draft in between now and when that pick is.  For example, a 2011 draft pick is considered a future pick up until the conclusion of the 2010 draft, when it then becomes simply that years pick.  Picks can only be traded 1 year in advance. 

There will be a 24 hour timer for draft picks to be made.  If you do not make your pick within your 24 hours, the next team will be on the clock.  At that point the team who has missed their pick can come in at any time and make their missed selection. 

Supplemental Draft

The supplemental draft will be setup in a thread with bids made publicly in an auction style format open for approx. two days. Bids for a player can be made using the team's following season's draft picks still owned (any picks acquired/lost through trade are not eligible to be bid). Highest bid gets the player and loses the pick that was bid. Value of the following season's picks will be based on the order of draft from the most recent rookie draft.  

Rosters

Rosters will be a minimum of 14 players, and a maximum of 26 players.  

A player is eligible only at the position listed on the league site.

The starting lineup will consist of the following

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 1 FLEX (RB, WR, TE)

If a player is not in the MFL player database but was signed by an NFL team and you wish to pick him up, post a message on the league site stating you wish the commish to add a proxy player of the same name.  You can then put a bid in for that player if we're in BB mode or you will get that player immediately if we're in first-come-first-serve mode.

Waivers

In-season

Teams will have $1000 of blind bid dollars to use throughout the season. Bids must be made in increments of $1.  After the blind bid process for the week is concluded, regular first come first serve waivers will be in place at no charge of blind bid dollars.  Waivers will process in-season on Wednesday night at 9:00 pm ET.  Only close the WW (adds) for player's whos game has started or played.  Leave open add/drops for all other players until Monday night game starts.  You cannot pickup a player who's game has already played, even if that player was signed after his team has played and before the waiver process.  That player must go to the waiver process.

Off-season

We will run one last waivers after week 17 and then FCFS starts for the off-season.

Off-season after our rookie draft

After our rookie draft I will set up the calendar event to have blind bid waivers each week, starting on Monday at 12:00 am ET and ending on Friday at 10:00 pm ET.

Injured Reserve

We will allow teams to start using IR with the first preseason game and when MFL allows the use of the IR based upon when the NFL starts using it.  All teams must activate all IR designated players the Friday after the NFL Super Bowl.

Scoring

PPR league. 4 pt/TD pass, 6 pt/TD rush or receive.  .75 PPR for RB, 1 PPR for, 1.25 PPR for TE

Any scoring dispute must be made after the current week's games, and before the next week's first game. Changes will only be made if the hosting site allows it. The hosting site decisions on scoring is final unless a mistake has been made in the rules setups, which means that the hosting site setups contradict what is stated in the constitution. If that is the case, then the commissioner will use the constitution to change the hosting site setup if possible. It is the responsibility of each owner to read the constitution and compare it with the hosting site and make any discrepancies known to the league.

We will apply MFL previous week stat changes if they are received by MFL before the start of the next week's games.   They usually get them on Wed or Thurs each week, but they could come much later.  Once a new week's game starts, the previous week's games are official.

Tiebreakers 

A. Order of Tiebreakers, Standings

1.) Total Points Scored
2.) Head-To-Head Record
3.) Divisional Record
4.) Power Rank 

B. Tie-Breakers, Game
Designate Bench Player to break ties. If the points scored for the designated bench players still has the game tied, total overall bench points will be used as the secondary tie breaker. 

Trading

There will be no league voting on each individual trade.  All trades are valid, unless collusion is expected.  In the event of suspected collusion, the trade will be put to a vote by the league.  Excluding the two owners involved in the trade, the other 10 owners will vote on the deal.  If 8 of 10 believe collusion has occurred, the deal will be reversed and both owners given a warning.  More than one such warning will result in removal from the league. 

Trades must result in rosters that comply with the rules.  You may be required to drop a player in order to complete a trade to stay within roster limits.  

Owners have a 30 min window to dispute a trade that was a mistake.  In the event of a trade that you accidentally inputted, contact me immediately.

The trade deadline will be the kickoff of the first game of Week 14 of the season.  

Rule Changes

Rule changes will be discussed in the offseason.  In order for a rule change to be enacted, it will require 9 out of 12 owners agreeing on the change.  Owners can nominate rule changes to be discussed at any time after the Super Bowl has occured.

Fees

Fees will be $55.85 (50 entry fee + 5.85 mfl fees) for each team, due by May 1st of the upcoming season.

Payouts

$600 total 

6 teams make playoffs @ $25 each = $150

1 points champ = $50

1 Super Bowl Champ = $300

1 Runner-up = $100

150 + 50 + 300 + 100 = 600

Last edited by a moderator:
Funds keep in leaguesafe?
I don't use leaguesafe but I've been commish for over 15 years and currently commish Fantasy Legends 1, 2, and this one.  Also commish dirty dozen baseball dynasty league.  I can give you references from any of those leagues.  Most all of the owners in those leagues are here at footballguys.   I always pay out winnings as soon as the league season is over.  I will post this opening in those leagues as well and ask them to post here regarding my reputation.

I have been playing in Chucks leagues for several years now and never an issue.  Very solid commish. 

Hes one of only a couple.of commissioners i trust outside of Leaguesafe.  

if i wasnt in too many leagues already id join this one too.

I’ve played in Chucks leagues for over a decade and confirm payouts have never been an issue.  First class commish.

im interested but some of those player pools look awfully thin to support three teams. Any first year discounts available?

im interested but some of those player pools look awfully thin to support three teams. Any first year discounts available?
Entry fee is cheap and plenty of great picks and some very good pieces.  Not doing discounts at this time.  Keep in mind later picks can possibly land underclassmen.

I decided to offer 46% discount the first year for a cost of $30 (2019), along with a $25 deposit for year two (2020).  The normal entry fee is $55.85 per year (which includes $50 league entry fee + $5.85 (your share of the hosting site fees)).

Tried to PM you.  No luck.  Get ahold of me, I'm interested.

gladiatormax1313@gmail.com
I sent you an email.  Not sure what the issue is with PM, but I'll check my settings.

ETA:  Looks like I needed to check the box to receive PM.  Hopefully that fixed it.

looks like a healthy fun league and I want to learn devy, if there's any openings i'd love to have one

thanks mike email halofamily4@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread