What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Chargers @ Ravens (1 Viewer)

This is the year the Chargers have to take advantage of. No super dominant Patriots team. Young QBs on other teams. I think they finally get there this year and if they don’t it’s 100% on them. 

Romo is so good. He’s absolutely right that Chargers are first D vs Lamar not to read and react to the pistol formation but to aggressively attack the gaps. Now it’s up to Baltimore to adjust. I think they need to roll Lamar out, and give him the option to run or throw. 

Last edited by a moderator:
SD play calling is horrific. What is it with 7 yards behind the line screen passes. And then 2 yards and cloud of dust, just awful.

Chargers are playing the Ravens game right now. Defense and FGs

Romo is so good. He’s absolutely right that Chargers are first D vs Lamar not to read and react to the pistol formation but to aggressively attack the gaps. Now it’s up to Baltimore to adjust. I think they need to roll Lamar out, and give him the option to run or throw. 
Always takes these DC's way more film than needed to stop a guy like Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread