Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ShamrockPride

AFC Wild Card - Chargers @ Ravens

1 minute ago, Iceman03 said:

Inaccurate statements are inaccurate. 

Are you saying the Ravens d is a product of luck? Pitt was overrated from jump street and proved it against the likes of Denver and Oakland. The Ravens even without a passing game are a far better team.

Plus watching Pittsburgh trip over themselves in the playoffs has grown stale and predictable

18 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I’m not the only one hearing the annoying screechy/screaming lady am I?

It’s the worst ... I think it’s a kazoo, or an idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iceman03 said:

Sounds from twitter you’re going to get your wish. You have my quote, Ravens will lose with Flacco in. They may as well cut Lamar tomorrow, he is not their franchise QB. 

Oh, so if they put in Flacco and still lose, that is his fault?  Like they have any chance of coming back with Jackson ####ting the bed the way he is. 

5 minutes ago, Iceman03 said:

Those wanting Flacco in do know he is bad right? Putting Flacco in the game does nothing to win this game and also damages any chance to develop Lamar in the long run. Yes, he’s severely over matched right now and yes, this will probably be a loss. Hoping for Flacco though does nothing.

Put Flacco in on the kick off team.

1 minute ago, Buffaloes said:

Are you saying the Ravens d is a product of luck? Pitt was overrated from jump street and proved it against the likes of Denver and Oakland. The Ravens even without a passing game are a far better team.

Plus watching Pittsburgh trip over themselves in the playoffs has grown stale and predictable

No, I am saying the Ravens have an ok team. No way they were better than Pittsburgh. Chris Boswell left 16 points on the table. If they have a different kicker they go 11-5. The Ravens are not better, just lucky to have Mike Tomlin, zombie coach, coaching the Steelers.

Just now, Iceman03 said:

No, I am saying the Ravens have an ok team. No way they were better than Pittsburgh. Chris Boswell left 16 points on the table. If they have a different kicker they go 11-5. The Ravens are not better, just lucky to have Mike Tomlin, zombie coach, coaching the Steelers.

Thanks. This thread is reserved for teams that made the playoffs so please take further such talk to the Steelers offseason thread 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The_Man said:

Thanks. This thread is reserved for teams that made the playoffs so please take further such talk to the Steelers offseason thread 

I’ll give you a clue to how this game will go: Ravens lose. Book closed. Ignore me if you don’t like my posts.

14 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I have heard it said that this Ravens run felt Tebow-esque - dominant running attack aided by a QB who cannot throw it well, great D, great kicker - but that almost feels like an insult to Tebow at this point. 

This looks like a carbon copy of a tebow game. Just had the weird special teams play that kept Baltimore in it. We will see if Jackson can flip the switch late in the game if he's not pulled by then

3 minutes ago, Iceman03 said:

I’ll give you a clue to how this game will go: Ravens lose. Book closed. Ignore me if you don’t like my posts.

Good call there, Merlin. 

Did you also predict the Colts would win yesterday after they went up 21-0?

• Laughing 3

2 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Flacco time!

No question he has much more experience at getting smashed in the face by unblocked pass rushers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Flacco stinks on ice but it might be time to pull Jackson just for his self preservation. 

These slow developing plays with multiple fakes are neither helping him nor slowing the rush.

• Like 1

Just now, JaxBill said:

Flacco stinks on ice but it might be time to pull Jackson just for his self preservation. 

These slow developing plays with multiple fakes are neither helping him nor slowing the rush.

Yes, both he and the OC suck.

4 minutes ago, Buffaloes said:

This looks like a carbon copy of a tebow game. Just had the weird special teams play that kept Baltimore in it. We will see if Jackson can flip the switch late in the game if he's not pulled by then

And there's the tide turning turnover. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Good call there, Merlin. 

Did you also predict the Colts would win yesterday after they went up 21-0?

Well the Colts did win after being up 21-0... so yes, yes I did.

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Good call Harbs.

Yes! Need to get the D back on the field as soon as possible to generate more scoring opportunities 

With the safeties playing up close like they are I don’t understand not letting Jackson throw somewhat deep at least. I think I’ve seen one deep ball, down the sideline.

Just now, Ghost Rider said:

Might as well put Flacco in if they are not willing to let the rookie throw on a critical 3rd down following a big turnover. 

Lol, you really love Flacco don’t you. Can’t imagine being tied to a stale piece of bread like Flacco as your hope for this actually becoming a football game.

@EWood70: Great game planning by Bradley to make the Ravens guards pass block Watt and Ingram. It also allows the ends to just contain on outside with pressure right up the middle at Jackson.

• Like 1

Just now, Iceman03 said:

Lol, you really love Flacco don’t you. Can’t imagine being tied to a stale piece of bread like Flacco as your hope for this actually becoming a football game.

Um, what?  I am not a Ravens fan and never thought Flacco was that good, but the rookie looks like Tebow on a bad day.  Might as well see if the veteran can do anything since you will likely need to throw it to get back in it (barring a defensive or ST score/big play). 

• Thanks 1