What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got C**kblocked Friday night and the other guy played dirty (1 Viewer)

DJackson10

Footballguy
I usually don't go to the bars anymore simple because of the money and there's always those jerks that want to start a fight while you are simple trying to mind your own business. Either way a former coworker of mine wanted me to go out with him to a bar around the corner from him since we hardly see one another anymore. We were gonna call it an early night stay till the latest 12-12:30 as I had work the next morning at 10AM and he had his Girl coming over. Well at the bar we there was this nice blonde who was 34 perky breast. I wouldn't say she was the best looking girl but she definitely was the type you'd take home for the night. She was with a guy who was apparently just a close friend and she had just tried to make out with him in the parking lot when he was leaving no suck luck. She ended up talking to my two buddies and I and asking us what our signs (Birth signs Cancer, Aries, etc) were. She was impressed with me being a cancer. So she was trying to show me a chart on her phone given some info I gave her about myself like day born/time and area I was born. She ended up having to text me the chart. My buddy left and I stayed with his other buddy because at this point this girl was all over me. I had that good mojo calling I felt like and figured I had this one in the bag. Meanwhile an ex of my other buddy was there with her friend a guy in his 40s. We talked he was impressed with my 80s Metal/rock knowledge given my age. I think he figured out I was trying to get this girl as he started talking to her. Behind her back he was talking #### about her calling her trashy and other things. I called him out on calling her trashy because I knew what he was trying do. Get in her pants but at the same time doing it being a complete ####### about it as well. He said I misheard him and he kept going around the bush when I said to him "ok maybe I misheard what you said but how about explaining to the lady what you meant." I tried to explain to the girl when he left to the restroom what he was doing. He then pulled his trump card out of having some money and membership to some after hours club.

He ended up winning. We did shake hangs at the end of the night but it didn't mean I wasn't pissed at him. I just didn't want to cause a scene and have cops show up because of some girl I may not even see again even if I got her for the night. As I walked out and got my uber a patron from the bar asked if I was going home and I said yeah just waiting for my uber. he asked if that was my girl the guy left with and I told him no I just met her tonight and we were just talking. I knew she was already drunk so I wasn't gonna take advance of her but I did want to make sure she got home safe even if it met calling an uber and going to her house making sure she got in ok and then going home maybe she calls me the next day or I call her. To my surprise the guy I was talking to said yeah I know the guy who took her from you and if that was your girl I was going to go back in there and tell him not tonight and knock it off. I was impressed this guy even came up to me to ask if I was ok because he was at the other end of the bar and thought there's no way anyone noticed. He told me yeah we all saw what an ### the dude was and he told them he was gonna check on me. I thought it was pretty nice of the guy. Either way I hadn't gotten cockblocked like that in a long time. I was just more mad at myself I didn't finish the deal when I should've and had it in the bag. Had the 4th qtr league and choked. I was pretty impressed other people there thought the dude was an ### too but he played that yeah I'm an ####### and I know it and brag about attitude about him. 

Dj...I got excited for the thread and then couldnt get through the op.

Can you give a nutshell description, or moral of the story? I think another guy made the moves and won the girl you were chatting (either 34yo or 34 boob size) because he had money? 

This story doesn't pass the sniff test.

You paint yourself as some kind of mild mannered, go with the flow kind of guy with high moral standards "Gee wilikers I just wanted to make sure she got home safe" but you twice mention either bar fights breaking out or the cops showing up.

If you're experience with bars is having these things happen so regularly that you worry about it happening before you even go out then I'm thinking the fault lies with you.

So one guy was talking crap about her behind her back but won her over and the other was telling people he just wanted to get her home safe but was actually planning on taking advantage of her before getting ****blocked?  Do I have that right?

I would guess eminence if I didn't know no better.  

Next time take a incelfie to commemorate the moment.  

I had that good mojo calling I felt like and figured I had this one in the bag.
I think I see the problem

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I had to stop halfway through. That is just bad storytelling. Dude you have to condense that

Last edited by a moderator:
DJackson10 said:
He said I misheard him and he kept going around the bush when I said to him "ok maybe I misheard what you said but how about explaining to the lady what you meant." I tried to explain to the girl when he left to the restroom what he was doing. He then pulled his trump card out of having some money and membership to some after hours club.
this is my favorite part.  you told on the dude?  and then didn't get laid?  haven't you ever watched the Bachelorette?  nobody gets laid after doing that

How can you be "cockblocked" if you're just trying to make sure she got home safe? How can you "almost have it in the bag" if you're just trying to make sure she got home safe? Doesn't add up mr. good guy. 

Btw the term "cockblocked" and what it implies sucks. 

DJackson10 said:
 She was impressed with me being a cancer.

DJackson10 said:
 We talked he was impressed with my 80s Metal/rock knowledge given my age.

DJackson10 said:
I was impressed this guy even came up to me to ask if I was ok because he was at the other end of the bar and thought there's no way anyone noticed.

DJackson10 said:
 I was pretty impressed other people there thought the dude was an ### too but he played that yeah I'm an ####### and I know it and brag about attitude about him. 

I think all of you need to raise your standards of what you're impressed by.

this is my favorite part.  you told on the dude?  and then didn't get laid?  haven't you ever watched the Bachelorette?  nobody gets laid after doing that
Yeah, it sounds more like the OP tried to c'block the other guy ... and failed.

Users who are viewing this thread