What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2018 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 2 (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
link to last week (I wanted to use 'linky' but didn't want to step on @QuizGuy66 's toes)

Let's fire up week 2!  Remember, you can't use the same offense or the same defense twice.  Super Bowl resets so you don't need to save a team for the SB.

Pip's Invitation  7
Franknbeans  6
Deamon  5
Riffraff  5
TheGeneral  5
QuizGuy66  1
RND  -1
-OZ-  -9
Arodin  -9
Dr. Dan  -10
Soulfly3  -15

GOOD LUCK!

link to last week (I wanted to use 'linky' but didn't want to step on @QuizGuy66 's toes)

Let's fire up week 2!  Remember, you can't use the same offense or the same defense twice.  Super Bowl resets so you don't need to save a team for the SB.

Pip's Invitation  7
Franknbeans  6
Deamon  5
Riffraff  5
TheGeneral  5
QuizGuy66  1
RND  -1
-OZ-  -9
Arodin  -9
Dr. Dan  -10
Soulfly3  -15

GOOD LUCK!
aw man you coulda used linky :)

-QG

Side note some awesome comments from the Ram It! video that hold up really well:

James Jackson 2 years ago

"My name is Case Keenum and I can't make my throws, how I got the startin' job I don't even know, play me next week bet it'll be a wreck, trash me all you want but i still get get my check" (ram it)

12thManInTokyo 2 years ago

Fisher's the name, I coach the team I'm rockin' an average of .518 Houston, Nashville then St. Louis I always make sure our wins are the fewest

SniffyPoo 2 years ago

7/16 = .435

Jesse Burleson 1 year ago

My name is Todd Gurley I'm a running back. My second season sucked I'm turning into a hack. My 3.2 average was in the NFL's cellar. I still get paid though my stats aren't stellar. I don't catch TD passes, I don't really block. I played college in Georgia, not the Gamecocks. I don't help the Rams, they can't help themselves. They're the football definition of purgatory hell (ram it).

------------

-QG

oh man I forgot about this thanks for the tag.

Let's do...

Def: LAR (LAC used)

Off: LAC (Houston used)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is unexpected...

RND comes within a point of winning the week, and jumps up to 2nd place, edging past Deamon to put pressure on contest leader Riffraff.

Riffraff  22
RND  15
Deamon  14
QuizGuy66  10
Franknbeans  4
TheGeneral  3
Arodin  0
Pip's Invitation  -1
Dr. Dan  -4
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -17

Well, this is unexpected...

RND comes within a point of winning the week, and jumps up to 2nd place, edging past Deamon to put pressure on contest leader Riffraff.

Riffraff  22
RND  15
Deamon  14
QuizGuy66  10
Franknbeans  4
TheGeneral  3
Arodin  0
Pip's Invitation  -1
Dr. Dan  -4
Soulfly3  -15
-OZ-  -17
:lmao: