What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Billy Madison moment at my kids HS ... (1 Viewer)

Doug B

Footballguy
Pulled up to pick up my kid at her HS. Got the windows down, radio on. The DJ kicks off Motley Crue’s “Dr. Feelgood”.

:bag:

Busted! With “Dad music” :rolleyes:

What happened? :sadbanana: 30 years ago, the high school brass gave us guff about playing Crue in the parking lot. Today? They’re walking over to hear it better.

Pulled up to pick up my kid at her HS. Got the windows down, radio on. The DJ kicks off Motley Crue’s “Dr. Feelgood”.

What happened? :sadbanana: 30 years ago, the high school brass gave us guff about playing Crue in the parking lot. Today? They’re walking over to hear it better.
It’s ok, in 30 years your daughter will be picking her kid up blaring Better Now by Post Malone and all the teens will laugh at her. 

Dr. Feelgood was LOLZ even back then.  It's Too Fast For Love, Doug B. That's the hip stuff.  

Used to pick my sister up blasting Spanish radio....she wasn't happy

I thought you were gonna say your kid pissed himself to help another kid out.

or maybe your kid was the other kids.  nttawwt

Thought maybe you were gonna say the principal snapped because someone attempted to cheat with his wife who is a dirty, dirty tramp.

Users who are viewing this thread