What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Mike Pence Thread (1 Viewer)

I honestly think Mike might go down as one of the worst VPs. I also have a feeling that Trump himself has nothing but contempt for him. 

Well sure. 

Pence had eyes on the job for some time though, I believe he’d run for sure after checking with Mother of course. 
Going to have to include Mother in any meetings with Theresa May, Angela Merkel, etc.  Can’t be alone with them in case he has impure thoughts.

No one worth anything would VP with Trump because they all thought he would lose, so you end up with the 30th choice.

If Trump gets impeached we have President Pence.
That’s not how impeachment works.

The House does the impeachment. The trial and removal will be done by the Senate.

There’s a good chance based on history he gets impeached but not removed.

Mike reportedly isn't very smart but I think he's smart enough to know that the Trump base is not a useful one for moving the country forward. And he probably also knows that his own time is past as well. He's not equipped to lead a technology -based secular nation through eight years of development and disruption.

I think Pence would be more dangerous than Trump.  Effective enough to pass the real ghoulish GOP ideas.  Good speaker, popular mandate by extension of not being Trump.  Checks off all the ‘presidential’ boxes to woo moderates.  Way more hawkish than Trump.  He’s a true believer.  

pence is at least somewhat rational and has a little sense.  but he might be the emptiest suit I've ever seen.  still, give me him over Trump.  I don't think he'd alienate our allies and kiss up to putin

I think Pence would be more dangerous than Trump.  Effective enough to pass the real ghoulish GOP ideas.  Good speaker, popular mandate by extension of not being Trump.  Checks off all the ‘presidential’ boxes to woo moderates.  Way more hawkish than Trump.  He’s a true believer.  
Agreed he would be very a very extreme President. Don't see him wooing moderates and that was before he got Trump stink all over him.

ren hoek said:
Nah. He's a terrible speaker. And too robotic. Very creepy. 

If the guy is following an impeachment (he won’t win an election) he would be neutered by association.  The country would basically be governed my McConnel and Pelosi havingbtontey amd get along til the end of the term.

Pence running top of ticket would be a bloodbath. He’d win like 7 states, all the squarish ones in the middle.
Unfortunately I think there are more than 7 states that will vote for whoever the Republican candidate is even if the candidate was a convicted murderer. Probably more like 12 states. Just had a friend post that being liberal is a mental disorder on Facebook....he is getting a steady flow of likes. I would think when Republicans have aPresident who is telling us the wheel was invented before the wall they wouldn't want to be bringing up the subject of mental illness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think that people take this guy seriously enough. He's laying in the weeds just waiting to pounce while everyone is celebrating King Doofus no longer being there.

So what was the deal with him cancelling the trip to New Hampshire - after he was already on board the plane?

Trump is going to dump him, isn't he?

Tara Palmeri‏Verified account @tarapalmeri

Pence's COS Marc Short told @meridithmcgraw that the Vice President was on the plane but it didn't take off. Then he turned around, back to the White House. He told her we'll find out "in a few weeks" what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread